Activate my account for the first time

lorixuslorixus Posts: 1Member
Hi,
I have received my card payoneer, and i'm from Tunisia.
I would like to activate it but, how to proceed ? a friend of me has asked for the RIB to supply my account.
Thank you for suggestions and help.

Answers

• MuhamedMuhamed Posts: 11Member ✭✭

Hello lorixus,

I hope you are good and this is answer for you.
    For activate you card please first login on you account
    To login click on this link: https://myaccount.payoneer.com/Login/Login.aspx
    After you login click Activate you card, write Credit Card numbers, Pin and you everything is Ok.

Dont forgot Remeber PIN , with pin you can Withdrawals mooney on any ATM .

If you need more help , just send me message and im here to help you.

All the best.
    Sincerely Muhamed.

• CobusCobus Posts: 1Member
    Good Day.

I have received my card via postal services and want to activate it, but when I login on my account there is nowhere for me to activate my card. I can not find the activate card button you are mentioning.
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,277Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Cobus then please contact our support center directly in order to receive further assistance in regard to this issue.

• GHARBI1111GHARBI1111 Posts: 1Member
    J ai essayer de réinitialiser mon mot de passe mais mon compte à été bloqué
    Comment faire
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,277Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@GHARBI1111 Nous sommes désoles d'entendre que votre compte a été bloqué. Ceci est arrivé car lorsque vous avez essayés de réinitialiser votre mot de passe, les détails que vous avez entrés été incorrects. Votre compte a donc été bloqué après trois essaies, pour le sécuriser. Il vous faudra contacter notre centre de support, nos représentatifs transféreront votre demande au service approprie qui se chargera de vous contacter par email.

• sullesulle Posts: 1Member
    I have received my card via postal services and want to activate it, but when I login on my account there is nowhere for me to activate my card. I can not find the activate card button

and activate using qr code. i do using mobile and still not active