Importing Payoneer Account Transactions Into Waveaccounting

Hello,

I'm using WaveAccounting.com to track my expenses/income. This online service is similar to Mint.com except that it is aimed at businesses rather than at individuals.

I wanted to add my Payoneer account to WaveAccounting so that it would download transactions automatically. I searched the list of financial institutions supported by WaveACcounting, and it said that Payoneer was supported. See the screen-1 attached.

However, when I enter my Cardholder username (e-mail) and password and try to download my transaction history from Payoneer to WaveAccounting the system says that there's an error. See the attached screen-2.

I tried to deliberately specify a wrong password, and this time the error was different and WaveAccounting couldn't even login to Payoneer. So it's definitely something with data transfer and not with login/password, because authentication seems to be successful.

I've also tried to grab my Payoneer data using another online accounting software, InDinero.com, which also supports Payoneer import. But InDinero.com has also said that there was an error importing transactions.

Please, advise. Thanks!
-Marat

Comments

  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    maratm wrote:

    Hello,

    I'm using WaveAccounting.com to track my expenses/income. This online service is similar to Mint.com except that it is aimed at businesses rather than at individuals.

    I wanted to add my Payoneer account to WaveAccounting so that it would download transactions automatically. I searched the list of financial institutions supported by WaveACcounting, and it said that Payoneer was supported. See the screen-1 attached.

    However, when I enter my Cardholder username (e-mail) and password and try to download my transaction history from Payoneer to WaveAccounting the system says that there's an error. See the attached screen-2.

    I tried to deliberately specify a wrong password, and this time the error was different and WaveAccounting couldn't even login to Payoneer. So it's definitely something with data transfer and not with login/password, because authentication seems to be successful.

    I've also tried to grab my Payoneer data using another online accounting software, InDinero.com, which also supports Payoneer import. But InDinero.com has also said that there was an error importing transactions.

    Please, advise. Thanks!
    -Marat


    Hello

    I am going to look into this for you and get back to you.

    Thank you for your patience.

    David

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    maratm wrote:

    Hello,

    I'm using WaveAccounting.com to track my expenses/income. This online service is similar to Mint.com except that it is aimed at businesses rather than at individuals.

    I wanted to add my Payoneer account to WaveAccounting so that it would download transactions automatically. I searched the list of financial institutions supported by WaveACcounting, and it said that Payoneer was supported. See the screen-1 attached.

    However, when I enter my Cardholder username (e-mail) and password and try to download my transaction history from Payoneer to WaveAccounting the system says that there's an error. See the attached screen-2.

    I tried to deliberately specify a wrong password, and this time the error was different and WaveAccounting couldn't even login to Payoneer. So it's definitely something with data transfer and not with login/password, because authentication seems to be successful.

    I've also tried to grab my Payoneer data using another online accounting software, InDinero.com, which also supports Payoneer import. But InDinero.com has also said that there was an error importing transactions.

    Please, advise. Thanks!
    -Marat


    Hi Marat

    Have you contacted the customer support for WaveAccounting or InDinero yet?

    The problem might be in the software that they are using.

    Thanks

    David

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • maratmmaratm Member Posts: 5
    Hi David,

    Thanks for the prompt reply.

    I did. Will be waiting for their reply.
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    maratm wrote:

    Hi David,

    Thanks for the prompt reply.

    I did. Will be waiting for their reply.


    Hi Marat

    Great, good luck! Hope it works out.

    David

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • maratmmaratm Member Posts: 5
    I'm back again with the same old issue of broken link between Payoneer and accounting software providers. Again, it does not work properly with WaveAccounting, it does not work at all with Zoho Books.

    Seems like the problem is on the Payoneer side. Please, do something. Extracting our payment data will really save us plenty of time in the future.

    Thanks!
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    maratm wrote:

    I'm back again with the same old issue of broken link between Payoneer and accounting software providers. Again, it does not work properly with WaveAccounting, it does not work at all with Zoho Books.

    Seems like the problem is on the Payoneer side. Please, do something. Extracting our payment data will really save us plenty of time in the future.

    Thanks!


    Hi,

    Can you please send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account?

    I look forward to hearing from you.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • maratmmaratm Member Posts: 5
    Any news?
  • maratmmaratm Member Posts: 5
    BTW, now the problem with Zoho Books persists. Can't you guys just contact each other (Zoho Books support is available at [email protected] ) and solve this problem.
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    maratm wrote:

    BTW, now the problem with Zoho Books persists. Can't you guys just contact each other (Zoho Books support is available at [email protected] ) and solve this problem.


    Sorry for the way, the matter is being looked into.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

Sign In or Register to comment.