Can I start to receive ACH transfer from CJ next month ?

kdckkdck Posts: 3Member

I just applied for Payoneer and US Payment Service few days ago. I have 2 questions in mind that I want to clear, I hope you guys can help me. I really appreciate it.

First question:

When I go to My Account control page, I can see these text from https://myaccount.payoneer.com/MainPage/VirtualUsAccount.aspx

This service is currently active.

The US Payment Service allows you to receive payments from select US companies directly to your Payoneer card as a direct deposit transfer (US ACH).

Does it mean that Payoneer approved US Payment Service for my account ? (I see the word " active " but I am not sure).

Second question:

I have not activated my payoneer master card, since it is estimated to be shipped to me on August 19th 2013.

But commission junction (cj.com) has will pay me next month any day during the period August 15th - August 20th next month. I don't wanna receive payment via check anymore, I wish to switch to direct deposit immediately now.

My question is " Will I be able to receive the money from CJ via ACH transfer to my payoneer account even if my payoneer card is not yet activated (while USPS is approved) ? "

Receiving direct deposit from CJ will cause any problem if I have not receive and activate my Payoneer MasterCard ???

Thank you.

Comments

• Bilal SheikhBilal Sheikh Online Freelancer Posts: 92VIP Member ✭✭

Congratulations ! Your US Payment Service is active.

Yes, you can receive money now. No problem if CJ sent you money today or later. Please check your email and you have got an email that says in subject line as "Receive payments from PayPal, Amazon, and more to your US account via Payoneer’s US Payment Service!". In that email you will get a link for fill-up "Questionnaire" form, please complete your questionnaire and your USPS will be verified. ACH transfer money will be automatically loaded in your verified USPS.

Your Card activation is needed for withdraw from ATM and/or purchase product online. But your USPS is now active and ready to receive money.

Find me on Google+ Read my blogs on GoBelal.com.

• kdckkdck Posts: 3Member

thank you, but i am still waiting for official answer from Payoneer Support :)

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hey - Bilal's answer is good and accurate.

Look for this email and follow the instructions there - we will review the application and confirm your USPS. You can still receive payments even before you get/activate your card. You just have to activate it before you plan on purchasing anything with it or withdrawing money from ATMs.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• kdckkdck Posts: 3Member
    Romi wrote on July 21 2013, 7:31 AM: »

Hey - Bilal's answer is good and accurate.

Look for this email and follow the instructions there - we will review the application and confirm your USPS. You can still receive payments even before you get/activate your card. You just have to activate it before you plan on purchasing anything with it or withdrawing money from ATMs.

Thank you very much. I now have confidence to receive my CJ payment next month without worrying about receving the card first :)