Problem with adding Bank to Stripe.com

Hi ! When i adding my payoneer Bank Account and Routing number in stripe.com i got this Error
""Your bank account details may be correct, but we're having trouble verifying them. If you've double checked, go ahead and submit." ...

please some one confirm me i m eligible to receive payement from stripe.com or not?

Thanks

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Please make sure the details you write down are correct and then submit. There shouldn't be any issue. If you still face a problem, please contact Stripe's customer support.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• saimakhann95saimakhann95 Posts: 2Member
    edited July 2013

Hi Romi ! please check my account and confirm me is i m eligible for US Payment service? and the Routing and Account number is shown in my account is correct ?

ticket number: LTK1215303965717X

• Bilal SheikhBilal Sheikh Online Freelancer Posts: 92VIP Member ✭✭

Here

saimakhann95 wrote on July 20 2013, 5:50 PM: »

Hi ! When i adding my payoneer Bank Account and Routing number in stripe.com i got this Error
    ""Your bank account details may be correct, but we're having trouble verifying them. If you've double checked, go ahead and submit." ...

please some one confirm me i m eligible to receive payement from stripe.com or not?

Thanks

Here is how to use your US Payment Service http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/1948-what-is-the-us-payment-service-how-does-it-work/

Find me on Google+ Read my blogs on GoBelal.com.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭
    saimakhann95 wrote on July 21 2013, 9:17 AM: »

Hi Romi ! please check my account and confirm me is i m eligible for US Payment service? and the Routing and Account number is shown in my account is correct ?

ticket number: LTK1215303965717X

Hi - I see you've contacted customer support with the requested details. Please wait for them to reply.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter