The currency of received money

engyengy Posts: 3Member

i'm about to receive some payments in US Dollars to my payoneer account, my question is when I withdraw the money in what currency i'll get them in US dollars?! or my base country currency(i.e.Egypt).

Do i have the option to choose?

thanks.

Comments

• Bilal SheikhBilal Sheikh Online Freelancer Posts: 92VIP Member ✭✭

You can withdraw from any ATM that MasterCard accepted. The currency you will get is local currency.

The Payoneer Card is international Debit Card, so if you withdraw cash from ATM in India you will receive Indian Rupee, if you withdraw cash from ATM in USA you will receive US Dollar, if you withdraw cash from ATM in Egypt you will receive Egyptian Pound (EGP). Although, your Payoneer account has US Dollars but local ATM will give you local currency only, there is no option to get US Dollar from local ATM in outside USA.

Keep in mind that you should minus ATM fee from your available balance before withdraw.

See converted currency rate here http://finance.yahoo.com/currency-converter

Find me on Google+ Read my blogs on GoBelal.com.

• matrosovDevmatrosovDev Posts: 2Member
    But some ATMs in Europe for example offer dollars as euros for example or other local currency. Can I get US dollars instead of local currency, if concrete ATM loaded with US dollars.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    You can withdraw USD if the ATM supports it, however I do not recommend it. In general, when withdrawing USD from an ATM whose main currency is not USD, a very high conversion charge will be applied by the ATM (as the ATM will still charge Payoneer in the local currency, and then convert it back to USD to provide you with funds).
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • r9800pror9800pro Posts: 5Member
    What if I have a bank account in USD here in Egypt? Can I transfer the money that I got from PayPal to my card to my USD Egyptian bank account in USD?
  • hendfoudahendfouda Posts: 2Member
    I need to withdraw money with its currency (GBP) so How can I transfer GBP money in my payoneer card to my GBP bank account in egypt?
  • Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,109Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Contact our support center to see if the option is available. We are able to transfer funds in the same currency, however this entirely depends on the availability we have in regards to the service in your country. 

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.