Didn't Receive An E-mail After Payment

Hi,

today I loaded money to my friends card, and it was all OK like the last couple of times (Request was successful etc). But this time I did not receive any payment e-mails, so I don't know what's happening right now.
I did not note down my payment reference number from Confirmation page as I thought it will be in e-mail (which should arrive within a few seconds like the last time).

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012

Hi,

today I loaded money to my friends card, and it was all OK like the last couple of times (Request was successful etc). But this time I did not receive any payment e-mails, so I don't know what's happening right now.
    I did not note down my payment reference number from Confirmation page as I thought it will be in e-mail (which should arrive within a few seconds like the last time).

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Hey,

Your payment was indeed processed, and will load by the estimated load date of January 4th.

An e-mail was indeed sent out to you, perhaps your e-mail client filtered it out? Please check your spam filters and make sure Payoneer is on the white list.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks ;)
  • WustenfuchsWustenfuchs Member Posts: 3
    Thanks Nissim for your reply.

I double-checked my e-mail client once again (junk folder, spam filters etc) and everything is fine. Friend of mine also did not receive any e-mails this time.
    But he checked his CC online, and transaction is in the process which is a good sign. As You said he will probably get the money by the 4th.

I will let You know if everything went okay or if any problems appeared.

Thanks.
    edited January 2012

Thanks Nissim for your reply.

I double-checked my e-mail client once again (junk folder, spam filters etc) and everything is fine. Friend of mine also did not receive any e-mails this time.
    But he checked his CC online, and transaction is in the process which is a good sign. As You said he will probably get the money by the 4th.

I will let You know if everything went okay or if any problems appeared.

Thanks.

Thanks, please keep me updated.

I checked the e-mail settings and they are in order (our system did log the confirmation e-mails sent out). If you do not receive e-mail confirmations again for the next payment, please let me know.
  • WustenfuchsWustenfuchs Member Posts: 3
    Hi,

just wanted to let You know that everything went fine in the end. My friend and I both got e-mail that load request has been completed (and of course he got the money loaded on his card).

Thanks again Nissim ;)

Hi,

just wanted to let You know that everything went fine in the end. My friend and I both got e-mail that load request has been completed (and of course he got the money loaded on his card).

Thanks again Nissim ;)

Awesome, thanks for the update :)