Partner with Google Adsense

I Would love to withdraw Adsense Payment directly to my Payoneer Card.

Comments

• Victor LozadaVictor Lozada Posts: 18Member

as google adsense is listed payoneer affiliate if possible using the bank account number that gives payoneer

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2013

Hi!

Google is one of our approved listed companies, however please note that you need to have a valid Google account with the option to withdraw funds via US ACH/Direct Deposit.

If you wish to withdraw funds from your Google Adsense account to your Payoneer card, you must have the US Payment Service active.

Application is open to all Payoneer cardholders, and subject to approval by our US Payment Service department. To apply, submit a request using our online e-mail form: 
    Category: US Payment Service
    Subject: What is the US Payment Service? How do I apply?

If your application is approved you'll be able to withdraw money from any white listed company we approve (Moneybookers, PayPal, Google, Amazon etc). You can view these companies here: http://account.payoneer.com/en-us/uspaymentservice.aspx

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• i99ki99k Posts: 11Member

Hi,

I can't add my US payment to my google adsense because it's asking for Bank code and Branch code witch i can't find it in payoneer ?.

Please try contacting Google regarding this, give them your bank details and see what they reply. Thank you.

Romi

• MrNireMrNire Posts: 16Member ✭✭

Dear Romi,

I can't found Amazon in the online e-mail form, but it's appear in the white listed company.

edited August 2013

The partner/program list is only for companies which are partnered with us. You need to choose "other" there.

Check out this forum for an explanation how to apply for the USPS: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/7576-what-is-the-us-payment-service-how-does-it-work/

Romi

• MrNireMrNire Posts: 16Member ✭✭

Thank you Romi.. :thumbsu: