Funds status question

malianamaliana Posts: 4Member
Helo, I have filled the form Questionnaire and upload ID for us payment service account activation, the card has been activated. But I can be a message that my account is unverified payment usa,

I was confused because I could reply:

Thank you for submitting the US Payment Service questionnaire. Your US Payment Service is enabled and you may begin receiving payments. Please take a moment to review our Terms and Conditions.

Note: If you have not yet submitted your ID documents, please submit them as soon as possible in order to avoid unnecessary delays. If you have already submitted the requested details and documents, Payoneer will notify you if any further information is required. 

now stuck in my paypal fund Payoneer, why could happen? I really need these funds for urgent needs and important needs..

Your ticket code is LTK1215303921102X. Please use this code in any further communication.

We see that you have a pending payment, however your US Payment Service has not yet been verified. We would like to assist you in verifying the service so that the pending payment can be completed and funded to your card.

In order to verify your US Payment Service, please provide us with full screenshots of your Paypal account profile showing your name and your Paypal incoming payments page showing payments from adf.ly.

Please note: You may continue to transfer payments to your US Payment Service; however they may only be loaded to your card once you have verified the service. Once you have completed the one-time verification process, future payments will be funded automatically.

Sincerely,

Orin

Payoneer Customer Support

Terima kasih

Thank you

Comments

• malianamaliana Posts: 4Member

Or please refund my money to my Paypal account and cancel the service.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi,

I see customer support have contacted you on July 21st, asking that you provide sufficient information regarding your PayPal account and affiliation with Performbetter and adf.ly.

You won't be able to get these funds from PayPal until your USPS is verified (enabled doesn't mean verified) - this is why we asked for further information. Please provide the relevant screenshots/files/details you were asked for, so your application can be reviewed.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

Romi wrote on July 24 2013, 8:18 AM: »

Hi,

I see customer support have contacted you on July 21st, asking that you provide sufficient information regarding your PayPal account and affiliation with Performbetter and adf.ly.

You won't be able to get these funds from PayPal until your USPS is verified (enabled doesn't mean verified) - this is why we asked for further information. Please provide the relevant screenshots/files/details you were asked for, so your application can be reviewed.

whether the funds are being held by paypal or by Payoneer?

The funds aren't held anywhere, they are in the process of getting from PayPal to your Payoneer card, but right now the process is frozen since we need more information from you that we've requested.

Romi

Romi wrote on July 24 2013, 12:37 PM: »

The funds aren't held anywhere, they are in the process of getting from PayPal to your Payoneer card, but right now the process is frozen since we need more information from you that we've requested.

Thank you for the response, the problem has been properly completed.
    Thanks to the management Payoneer always provide feedback and a way out.

thank you/Terima kasih

Great! I'm glad to hear. You are most welcome.

Romi

This discussion has been closed.