Paypal -> Envato -> Payoneer Card

Hello,

Can we withdraw paypal money to envato and then to payoneer card? If so can you please explain as to how?

Thanks!

2.gif

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

For any information regarding receiving money to your envato account, you should contact envato directly.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• FlowerPowerFlowerPower Posts: 39Member ✭✭

I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve - as the payment can go directly from Paypal to Payoneer. If, as it l,looks, you are just using the company "Envato" to pass money between Paypal and Payoneer, I advise against this.

Hi FlowerPower-

Envato is a Payoneer partner, which allows whoever signs up with Envato to receive payments on their card.

In order to transfer payments from PayPal to Payoneer you need to have the US payment service enabled and some people don't need it if they only need to get payments from Envato (and not more US companies like PayPal, Amazon etc).

So it's perfectly fine and should not be advised against...

Romi

• FlowerPowerFlowerPower Posts: 39Member ✭✭
    Romi wrote on August 14 2013, 9:11 AM: »

Hi FlowerPower-

Envato is a Payoneer partner, which allows whoever signs up with Envato to receive payments on their card.

In order to transfer payments from PayPal to Payoneer you need to have the US payment service enabled and some people don't need it if they only need to get payments from Envato (and not more US companies like PayPal, Amazon etc).

So it's perfectly fine and should not be advised against...

I found www.envato.com with a quick Google search. I assume this is the organisation referred to?

From what I understood of the O.P's post, they wanted simply to use Envato as a inbetween step, a money transmission service in other words. This would appear to be outside of the intended use of Envato and could be construed by them as money laundering, even if this is not the O.P's intention. On this basis I believe my caution to be valid and reasonable.

Basically you're right but we don't control how people get money on Envato - it doesn't concern us. 

If afterwards they want to transfer the earnings to Payoneer, that's fine, as this is our partner.

Romi