Removing elance account from payoneer card

kockajimmykockajimmy Posts: 3Member
edited July 2013 in Ask The Community

Hi!

For now I was a satisifed customer of payoneer. But now I have a big problem and it seems to me that payoneer don't want solve it. 

My problem is the same is in this topic - and it was solved by David - :

http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/5998-payoneer-account-adding-problem-on-elance/

So I added my mom's payoneer card on elance to withdraw money from there - because in that time my Payoneer card was not yet recieved. Everything worked fine.

Than I recieved my own payoneer card and I wanted to remove my mom's card from my elance account.

First I wrote to elance to remove my payoneer card from my elance account. And they removed it - I can't see it now in my elance account.

THan I wanted to add my own card to my elance account. And than came the sursprise:

The following message I got:

"Oops! It looks like you’ve already submitted your Payoneer application.

To log in to your account please click here.
If you did not receive your card, or are unable to access your account, please contact our Customer Support department."

It semmes than in payoneer's system my elance account is still linked to my mom's payoneer card.

I wrote several times to elance and to payoneer too. They send me some template messages, like:

"that's a known payoneer issue. contact them." -elance

"contact elance support" = payoneer.

They blaming each other. Time is passing and my problem is still can't resolved.

Last time from payoneer onlince chat support I get the message that my elance card can't be removing from payoneer's system, but can be deactivated. Ok i asked them to let's try and deactivate them. They deactivated them, the elance account now can't be seen in my payoneer account, but when i want to add my elance account to my own payoneer card, the same ooooops... message comes again.

I am very disappointed now.

I only hope that someone can help me here. I am a programmer so please don't tell me that it's impossible to remove my elance account from payoneers system. It's just a bunch of database record.

and don't tell me to wrote to elance, because they already removed my payoneer card from their system. From their side everything is ok. The error message comes on payoneers page:

https://payouts.payoneer.com/partners/lp.aspx?token=..............

So please help me and remove my elance account from this payoneer card: [email protected]

Thanks,

Barna Gizella

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi - I'm sorry for the inconvenience and confusion this has caused you.

I can see that we are handling this and looking into it. It seems that there's an issue with elance, since for some reason in their system your card seems to be linked even though on our system it is inactive. We've forwarded this to our relevant department, which will try to contact elance's relevant department. This has all been going for the past 2 weeks and today also (we sent you an email around an hour ago).

I appreciate your patience while we try to figure this out.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• kockajimmykockajimmy Posts: 3Member

Hi Romi!

Thanks for your help. I hope this will be resolved fast, because I already waited much time, and I need my money.

Do you have a skype account? Can you send it to my e-mail: [email protected]?

Hi,

No problem and I hope you get this over with soon.

If you have any more questions I'll be happy to follow up on this either here on the forum, or you can always send me a private message as well.

Romi

• kockajimmykockajimmy Posts: 3Member
    edited July 2013

I get response from elance, the same as last time:

Thank you for your reply. This is a known Payoneer issue. You will need to contact Payoneer and provide the error message you received.

To contact Payoneer:

Within the United States: 1-800-251-2521 x2 (9:00-5:00pm EST Sun-Fri)
    Outside the United States: 1-847-461-1386 x2 (9:00-5:00pm EST Sun-Fri)

To contact Payoneer customer support via email:
    http://www.payoneer.com/EmailForm.aspx

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Regards,
    Rachael
    Elance Billing

I think that payoneer must solve this, because the error comes on payoneer page, after elance redirects me to here:

https://payouts.payoneer.com/partners/lp.aspx?token=herecomesmytoken&ajax=2

the error message:

Oops! It looks like you’ve already submitted your Payoneer application.
    To log in to your account please click here.
    If you did not receive your card, or are unable to access your account, please contact our Customer Support department.

i am sure this is because payoneer just deactivated my elance account linked my card and not removed it.

PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME AND REMOVE THE CARD.

Hi,

I'm sorry for the delay. We are currently working on this internally and awaiting updates. You will be contacted once we figure this out. Thank you for your patience.

Romi

• crashuscrashus Posts: 4Member

same problem here and same bounces from one support to another

• sohansohan Posts: 1Member

Hi guis, I see this topic a little old but I'm posting that if your issue is not solved then I may help you to do this.

I had the same problem. I used my brother's card before now once i get my own card, I had faced this problem.

Elance removed the payoneer id but payoneer says that they won't be able to remove the elance.

Elance asks to contact payoneer and payoneer asks to contact elance. :phew:

But finally elance solved this issue. Now I've added my own card to elance.

Contact with elance. They will finally help you. :thumbsu:

If your problem is solved then Congrats!! Or if not solved yet, hope this will help you to solve the problem..

Thanks

Sohan