Private Loads

kimobabykimobaby Posts: 39Member
edited July 2013 in Ask The Community

well my question is just simple

when i write the card info .etc

i see new window pop out

this Personal Details

so my question is this personal details about who send the money by his master card or visa or who receive the money ?

hope you understand me

thx 

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

I don't quite understand what you'r referring to. Are you talking about the private loads screen?

You need to put in the email address associated with the Payoneer account you're trying to pay, choose the relevant card and then select an amount to load. Whoever pays writes in a reason for payment (what is this payment for) and chooses an amount. Then the payment is sent for processing and review.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• kimobabykimobaby Posts: 39Member
    Romi wrote on July 24 2013, 11:44 AM: »

I don't quite understand what you'r referring to. Are you talking about the private loads screen?

You need to put in the email address associated with the Payoneer account you're trying to pay, choose the relevant card and then select an amount to load. Whoever pays writes in a reason for payment (what is this payment for) and chooses an amount. Then the payment is sent for processing and review.

well i didn't mean this , let me show you a screen shot of what i mean

this one : http://prntscr.com/1h9l5n

my question is this personal details about who send the money by his master card or visa or who receive the money ?

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

The details should be of the person who is sending the money via the private load. We don't need your (the payee's) details since we already have them in our database.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

This discussion has been closed.