iPhone apps!

The newly introduced software for iOS is awesome :goodjob: . I was waiting for the apps for long. They covered almost all the features we need in a mobile device. But I have a few suggestion about features that may be added to it.

1. Adding Card to Card transfer feature: The apps may have to option for card to card transfer.

2. Adding BDT (Bangladeshi Currency): Bangladesh has a its emerging market in the freelance arena. Sometimes we loss good bit of money without being able to properly convert the currency.

But the initiatives for introducing the software is appreciating.

Thanks  :good:

Comments

• adham1adham1 Posts: 9Member
    edited July 2013

Nice app. i like it

Thanx payoneer

what's the promotion prize ??

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    sujan_jin2004 wrote on July 24 2013, 3:38 PM: »

The newly introduced software for iOS is awesome :goodjob: . I was waiting for the apps for long. They covered almost all the features we need in a mobile device. But I have a few suggestion about features that may be added to it.

1. Adding Card to Card transfer feature: The apps may have to option for card to card transfer.

2. Adding BDT (Bangladeshi Currency): Bangladesh has a its emerging market in the freelance arena. Sometimes we loss good bit of money without being able to properly convert the currency.

But the initiatives for introducing the software is appreciating.

Thanks  :good:

Excellent suggestions, thanks for taking the time to share them!

adham1 wrote on July 24 2013, 4:26 PM: »

Nice app. i like it

Thanx payoneer

what's the promotion prize ??

[attachment=368:Promo.JPG]

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • virmaduvirmadu Posts: 1Member

Hello this is good work. Please add SriLankan rupees(LKR) currency to this. Because lot of peoples are using payoneer.

Thanks

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hey @virmadu - we're slowly adding more currencies to the app, so hopefully LKR will be added as well! Stick with us :)

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• ougachaougacha Posts: 1Member
    لحسن الحظ انا وصلتني البطاقة