Can I pay for Immigration Fees to CIC Canada using my Payoneer Card?

Dear Nissim,

Thanks for your quick reply earlier regarding my Commission Junction payment which I received on 19th July.

I now have another query.

I'm about to apply for immigration to Canada (http://www.cic.gc.ca). Their fee payment form (please see attached snapshot below) includes two modes of payments, one is through Certified cheque, bank draft or money order while the other is through Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, & American Express).

Now my question is, can I pay my immigration fees with my Payoneer Master Debit Card? I'm asking this because their requirement is a credit card while Payoneer is a debit card.

Will my immigration fees be charged by CIC to my Payoneer card without any problems? The total amount of money I need to pay them is $1250 CAD.

Waiting for your early reply.

Best regards,

Dr Khurram.

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi Dr Khurram!

First of all, good luck with your application.

You can use your Payoneer card at any point of sale that accepts MasterCard (which this does), and so long as you have the sufficient funds in your account (please relevant fees). So basically, just make sure you have enough money on your Payoneer card and it should work just fine, just like any other purchase you make with the card.

Happy to help :)

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• kshehzad221kshehzad221 Posts: 5Member
    Romi wrote on July 25 2013, 8:45 AM: »

Hi Dr Khurram!

First of all, good luck with your application.

You can use your Payoneer card at any point of sale that accepts MasterCard (which this does), and so long as you have the sufficient funds in your account (please relevant fees). So basically, just make sure you have enough money on your Payoneer card and it should work just fine, just like any other purchase you make with the card.

Happy to help :)

Thank you so much Romi, your words are a great relief and comfort for me.

Terrific support and keep up the good work!

Best regards,

Dr Khurram.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

No Problem! Always happy to help and thank you for the feedback.  :thumbsu:

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• girumgirum Posts: 2Member
    hi Romi, am from Ethiopia and i don't have a credit card, but am planning to pay the CIC application free through bank order...but i don't know the right address for whom to pay can u help pls
  • girumgirum Posts: 2Member
    hi Romi, am from Ethiopia and i don't have a credit card, but am planning to pay the CIC application free through bank order...but i don't know the right address for whom to pay can u help pls