Application Declined

NayonNayon Posts: 6Member
Hi. I was trying to make a payoneer card, but they declined my Application. What i have to do now?

My Reference No of payoneer was- 2831824

Comments

• Bilal SheikhBilal Sheikh Online Freelancer Posts: 92VIP Member ✭✭

Please read this full post http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/8350-new-to-payoneer/#entry43474

Your answer was in the post. Please read full.

Find me on Google+ Read my blogs on GoBelal.com.

• NayonNayon Posts: 6Member
    Bro.

I want to make a payoneer account, i am from Bangladesh but after entering all the registration details it says, you will receive payoneer card shipping confirmation mail.. yeah,
    i received that which says

" We have received your Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® card order!

This email contains important informationregarding your Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® card order. See below details about your card application approval and delivery process.

There are 3 steps to be completed:"

so in step 2 "approval" it says
    " We are reviewing your application. Please allow several days for this process. Once approved, we will send you an approval email notification."

But after 2 minutes i receive another email from payoneer as show in the pictures.. andsays
    " We're sorry, but your recent application for a Prepaid MasterCard® has been declined.
    Should you believe this to be an error please contact us at Payoneer Contact Form
    Your Application Reference Number for this matter is: 2831824"

please help me to make an account.. i really need it
    And what i have to do at this moment to get card?
  • Bilal SheikhBilal Sheikh Online Freelancer Posts: 92VIP Member ✭✭

Don't worry! You will got approved, trust me, I'm experienced.

See that you have received the email that says "Payoneer Mastercard Order Declined" in subject line. Reply that email, and write to Payoneer that why the application was declined, then a customer support will get back to you within a week (yes, maybe a week needed to respone, be patient). In the customer support reply they will send you two question, answer the two questions (answer is easy) and then after a week your application will got approved and MasterCard sent.

Find me on Google+ Read my blogs on GoBelal.com.

• NayonNayon Posts: 6Member
    Thanks,, yeah, i replied that email, they gave me a code and told to wait for 4 days, so waiting :p nothing to do,,, hope will get my card
  • RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Thanks for the great answers Bilal!  :thumbsu:

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter