My Account Blocked!

Md Mostafizur RahmanMd Mostafizur Rahman Member Posts: 1
edited January 2012 in Ask The Community
Hello David,
I am facing account blocked message when I tried to log into my account, its shows me "Account Blocked! (#MA104)".
how do I unblocked my account? I tried to contact customer support in several times but they send me auto generated msg with some solution but it not works. I need to solve this issue badly as soon as possible. my card last 4 digit is XXXX. plz help me. I can't access my account almost 1 month.
my e-mail address is: [email protected]

Waiting for perfect solution. Thanks.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello David,
    I am facing account blocked message when I tried to log into my account, its shows me "Account Blocked! (#MA104)".
    how do I unblocked my account? I tried to contact customer support in several times but they send me auto generated msg with some solution but it not works. I need to solve this issue badly as soon as possible. my card last 4 digit is XXXX. plz help me. I can't access my account almost 1 month.
    my e-mail address is: [email protected].com

Waiting for perfect solution. Thanks.

Hey,

It looks like your application was temporarily disabled due to inactivity of more than 6 months. You will likely need to receive a new payment from your partner account, after which CS will be able to assist you in re-enabling the account.

I've located your e-mails to CS in the system and they will be replying shortly.

Thanks,