I'd love Payoneer to work with Freshbooks

I've been working for a while with www.freshbooks.com and it's a great and professional tool for making invoices They have a lot of payment gateways, so it would be awesome for me and a lot of people to have that option. I hope you consider it :thumbsu: !

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the suggestion! If you have any contacts at the company that you can refer me to, please send me a PM with their details or e-mail them to me at [email protected]

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • sergiokassergiokas Posts: 2Member
    edited August 2013

Bump this. Freshbooks is great and getting invoices paid through Payoneer would make it even better.

I alone know of an organization with 40+ people that may be interested in Payoneer if it's integrated into Freshbooks. I probably can tell each one of them to contact Freshbooks' support asking for it, but there really isn't any other way?

Also, Freshbooks integration has been suggested a few times (here http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/224-freshbookscom/?hl=freshbooks , and here http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/128-have-a-payoneer-account-please-read/?view=findpost&p=491&hl=freshbooks )

Thanks.

• LacrymologyLacrymology Posts: 1Member

I work with freshbooks as well, and I'd love to be able to get paid through payoneer, instead of having to go through paypal and then making the deposit

• entreseanentresean Posts: 1Member

Payoneer would be making my year by working with FreshBooks. Please make it happen.

• TurnintermediaTurnintermedia Posts: 1Member

I've got contacted by Melisa Su, telling me that payoneer is planning to hook up with freshbook

Is there any news about this yet?

I really would love to get this working, since i could bypass Paypal and 2CO that way :)

• WILMEROMWILMEROM Posts: 7Member
    I am starting working with Freshbooks too and it's great and easy to use but it would be a dream come true to work with Payoneer too, it would be great and we could say Goodbye to a lot of other companies and say ( as always ) GREAT GREAT GREAT to Payoneer !
    PAYONEER ... DON'T LOST TIME AND START WORKING WITH FRESHBOOKS !!!
  • RatkoRatko Posts: 3Member
    Freshbooks and Payoneer integration would be really nice. Freshbooks is great invoicing site, and make us freelancers life easier.
    "Don't fix it if it ain't broken, don't break it if you can't fix it!"