Initial Load Fee

Payoneer Fees and Policies
Hi, I just activated my shiny new o-Desk Payoneer card and I have a few questions I haven't been able to find answers to.

1. I am in Cambodia and I can't find any information specific to Cambodia about what the fees will be. I understand that the first time I load money to the card from o-Desk that the fee will be either $5.00 or something like $25.00. Can you tell me if this is right and which amount pertains to Cambodia?

2. Does Payoneer charge a fee every time I load money, and if so what can I expect it to be?

3. So far, I haven't loaded any money into my Payoneer account. I understand that there is a monthly account maintainance fee but that Payoneer only charges this if there is money in the account. How long will the card remain active without money in it? What happens if I exceed that time limit and the card becomes inactive?

4. Regarding 3, above, in my current situation it seems like it would be in my interests to leave my funds with o-Desk until such time as I want to use Payoneer to access them. If this is right then how can Payoneer make any money from my business?

Thanks so much for your attention, I am really excited about my shiny new card! I can't believe anybody actually sent something to me in Cambodia and it arrived! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Answers

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Julia,

I'm glad to hear that you received your card, welcome! Feel free to introduce yourself here.

In regards to your questions:

A complete list of pricing and fees can be viewed at any time by logging in to your My Account page.

1. The fee you are referring to is a one-time activation fee for the card. This is listed on the fee page. There is a list of high risk countries that my have a higher activation fee, however Cambodia is not on that list.

2. Load fees are also listed on the fee page, however I believe that when receiving a payment from oDesk, there is no charge for a standard load, and a $2.50 charge for immediate loads. You'd have to check in your oDesk accoun to see if there are any charges for sending payments on their end.

3. If your card is inactive for more than 6 months, it will be temporarily disabled. To re-enable the account you would need to receive a new payment from your partner program, and then contact Customer Support.

4. We do not charge you for having an inactive account, and monthly fees are not retroactive. We're happy to have you as an account holder, and completely understand the need to keep your options open when it comes to payment solutions. There is no requirement of how often you need to use the account.

If you have any further questions, please feel free ;)
  • juliaCjuliaC Member Posts: 2
    So if Cambodia is not on the list then it should be OK? Cool.

Thanks so much for the prompt reply! Love you guys already!
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    juliaC wrote:

So if Cambodia is not on the list then it should be OK? Cool.

Thanks so much for the prompt reply! Love you guys already!

Yes, if it's not among the listed countries there it would be the standard activation, which I believe is $9.95.

:)
  • waqasrehamn658waqasrehamn658 Member Posts: 1
    can anyone help me how can i disable immediate load money from microworkers i have received my 2nd request payoneer card cause my 1st card not received due to incorrect zip code i have recently tranfer money around 40$ but my account show only 4$ also detect immediate load money fees i want to disable it please help
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 247
    The user and all related content has been deleted.