Local banks declined my card

zahareyzaharey Posts: 2Member

Today I couldn’t withdraw money; ATM's of local banks declined my card due "invalid card” at my country (Malaysia). I’ve no problem at all to do that last month.

Hope to your help. Thanks

Comments

• Bilal SheikhBilal Sheikh Online Freelancer Posts: 92VIP Member ✭✭

Check if the ATM has the MasterCard Logo. Try to use another ATM which has MasterCard logo.

Find me on Google+ Read my blogs on GoBelal.com.

• zahareyzaharey Posts: 2Member

Yes all the  ATM has the MasterCard Logo. It's the same ATM machine I've used to cash withdrawn last month. FYI I tried 3 different local banks as well.

• Bilal SheikhBilal Sheikh Online Freelancer Posts: 92VIP Member ✭✭

Please make sure that your Card has enough balance for withdraw. Also remember that ATM fee is $3.15, so you should minus $3.15 from your available balance to be withdraw.

If still got problem, please submit your question here http://www.payoneer.com/emailform.aspx

Find me on Google+ Read my blogs on GoBelal.com.

• reggina_lreggina_l Posts: 3Member

I as well have this problem. It ejects my card without processing withdrawal !! What could be the reason for this and how to fix that? I need to withdraw, as I am using it to pay my rent!

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

This was an internal technical error in the ATM servers for our cards. It is now resolved and you should have no problem withdrawing money.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

This discussion has been closed.