Stuck at the first screen.

FrozenGodFrozenGod Member Posts: 3
edited July 2013 in Payoneer Mobile App

Hey, I'm using an iPhone 5 [iOs 6.1.4] and I've tried every possible thing including a phone restart and app re-install and nothing helps.
I'm really dissapointed as if you make an app you should at least release a working version.

I just see the opening screen with Payoneer logo and nothing happens (it is like this for the last 5 minutes).

Comments

• billscube2billscube2 Member Posts: 5

I have the same issue

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for reporting @FrozenGod and @billscube2. May I ask, is your device connected to a cellular network on or WiFi only?

• FrozenGodFrozenGod Member Posts: 3

Tried with both.

• friend69friend69 Member Posts: 1

Same here, IPhone4s 64Gb  IOS 6.1.3 in Canada on Rogers and have tried both Wi-Fi and 3G , just stops at opening screen.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

We know of this bug and are working to fix it! Thank you for the reports.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

Nissim   I tried both wifi and 4G.  Just hangs at banner.

Romi

Do you have an ETA on a fix for this bug.  Would really like to use this app!!

Thanks

Bill

Hi Bill,

We will be releasing an update to the app with a fix for this bug. I don't have an exact ETA however I will be sure to update this post (and our blog/social media channels) as soon as we do.

• tomasdevtomasdev Member Posts: 1
    It's been more than 3 months without a release. Guys come on this one is a blocker.

We agree, and are working hard to have an update available as soon as possible.

Nissim   Seriously have to question your commitment to this app and those of us that want to use it.  This issue was reported on day one of the current release almost 3 months ago.

Really dissapointing

I do apologize for the inconvenience, @billscube2, and agree with you. We are working to resolve these issues with the app, and consider it as a high priority.

• GoamanGoaman Member Posts: 1

Hi, iPhone 5s ver. 7.0.4, the app is not working. It stops on the first screen, and it's recently. Tried from wifi and 3g connections. Country: Serbia.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Thank you - am passing this on!

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• dnarandzicdnarandzic Member Posts: 5

iPhone 4, OS version 6.1.3, error message after login: 'Login failed'. Croatia.