Funds Already Loaded Funds Cannot Credit Due To Forgot My Pin Number

JoelJoel Member Posts: 6
GENERAL INQUIRIES
Hello,

Is there anyone who can help me as i have my funds transfered already to my card but since i forgot my PIN NUMBER i cannot withdraw/credit it. Is there anyone from the office of Payoneer i have been sending email and trying to call your hotline but it is always busy. How can i have my funds withdraw if your company dont assist me nor your member's in small problem like i have here?
NEED A QUICK AND REASONABLE RESPONSE HERE.

Joel

Comments

  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Joel wrote:

    Hello,

    Is there anyone who can help me as i have my funds transfered already to my card but since i forgot my PIN NUMBER i cannot withdraw/credit it. Is there anyone from the office of Payoneer i have been sending email and trying to call your hotline but it is always busy. How can i have my funds withdraw if your company dont assist me nor your member's in small problem like i have here?
    NEED A QUICK AND REASONABLE RESPONSE HERE.

    Joel


    Hey Joel,

    If you do not remember your PIN, you will need to call or chat live with a Customer Support agent, who will assist you in receiving a new one.

    For now, you can use the card to make purchases if you'd like, if it's already loaded, as they do not require a PIN. Support is available Sunday-Friday, from 9AM to 6PM EST.

    Thanks,
  • JoelJoel Member Posts: 6
    Nissim,

    Thanks for the reply but i did always call the hotline and it is always busy always sending mail from contact support but it is not reliable since i am contacting them 10 days now and always telling me to send mail and call the hotline.
    I cannot do a purchase as i need that note to be share to my down line for their commission payout weekly.
    Is there anyone in the accounting department or at the general inquiries that i can talk so can help me send my PIN number else reset it and send me a new PIN?
    It is very urgent for me as if i cannot give my downlines their commission payout this week my business will be ruin and my partner company will stop sending funds to my payoneer card.
    Please help me out here.
    thanks
    Joel



    Nissim wrote:

    Hey Joel,

    If you do not remember your PIN, you will need to call or chat live with a Customer Support agent, who will assist you in receiving a new one.

    For now, you can use the card to make purchases if you'd like, if it's already loaded, as they do not require a PIN. Support is available Sunday-Friday, from 9AM to 6PM EST.

    Thanks,
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Joel,

    Our telephone support lines are constantly checked throughout the day, and although there are times of high call volume we have not experienced any recent downtime. Please let me know when it was that you weren't able to get through and I'll look into it, however we have not received any reports of cardholders being unable to get through.

    The card PIN is a very sensitive issue, and resetting it requires a strict process that our Customer Support agents must follow. Part of this requires that they speak to you via Live Chat or telephone. As we do not offer support on Saturday, the earliest this can be done is Sunday morning.

    I understand your frustration and assure you that if I could help you right now I would, however due to strict regulations imposed by both MasterCard and Payoneer, we must adhere to these guidelines and processes.

    Please understand that these restrictions and regulations are set in place to ensure the financial security of both Payoneer and our cardholders.

    Thanks,
  • JoelJoel Member Posts: 6
    Nissim,

    I understand the privacy of the card holder etc. How come in 10 days i cannot contact any of your live chat agent and always offline or closed, calling your hotline support always busy as well.
    Anyways, how many days do i have to wait for me to have my PIN send to my email so i can credit/withdraw my funds into my payoneer card?
    Is there anyone or at any messenger like yahoo,msm,oovoo,skype or anything that i can add and help through my problems?
    Do you yourself can help me on it?
    If ever let me know as i need to get my PIN number as soon as possible. I dont want my business to be delay to stop because of this little problem that takes lot of time for me and your company to solve.
    Thanks again for the reply.

    Joel
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Joel wrote:

    Nissim,

    I understand the privacy of the card holder etc. How come in 10 days i cannot contact any of your live chat agent and always offline or closed, calling your hotline support always busy as well.
    Anyways, how many days do i have to wait for me to have my PIN send to my email so i can credit/withdraw my funds into my payoneer card?
    Is there anyone or at any messenger like yahoo,msm,oovoo,skype or anything that i can add and help through my problems?
    Do you yourself can help me on it?
    If ever let me know as i need to get my PIN number as soon as possible. I dont want my business to be delay to stop because of this little problem that takes lot of time for me and your company to solve.
    Thanks again for the reply.

    Joel


    There's no reason at all that you should not be able to get through to us in 10 days. Live Chat was available this past week, as were the phone lines...if you would like to PM me the times you tried to contact us, I can check to confirm there was no technical issue, however none have been reported.

    Please PM me the Ticket ID numbers for the e-mails you sent us (starts with LTK) and I will look up the status on them.

    Regarding the PIN, to be clear, we never send a cardholder PIN via e-mail. In fact, we do not have access to view your PIN, nor can we change it. Once all details are confirmed with Customer Support, they will provide you with a link to reset your PIN, which must be done within 30 minutes (or the link becomes inactive). This can only be done by you, as we are not permitted to view, select, or change a cardholder PIN.

    I suggest you call first thing Sunday morning to resolve the issue.
  • JoelJoel Member Posts: 6
    Nissim,

    Here's the latest ticket number i have LTK145033601512X for you can track my inquiry about my PIN number.

    I have been deducted $ 20.95 for the fee to load my funds into my payoneer card but since i dont have the PIN i cannot withdraw it.

    If ever i will transfer my funds into a payoneer card how much it will cost me and is it possible for me to transfer my funds into my bank account?

    thanks

    Joel

    Nissim wrote:

    There's no reason at all that you should not be able to get through to us in 10 days. Live Chat was available this past week, as were the phone lines...if you would like to PM me the times you tried to contact us, I can check to confirm there was no technical issue, however none have been reported.

    Please PM me the Ticket ID numbers for the e-mails you sent us (starts with LTK) and I will look up the status on them.

    Regarding the PIN, to be clear, we never send a cardholder PIN via e-mail. In fact, we do not have access to view your PIN, nor can we change it. Once all details are confirmed with Customer Support, they will provide you with a link to reset your PIN, which must be done within 30 minutes (or the link becomes inactive). This can only be done by you, as we are not permitted to view, select, or change a cardholder PIN.

    I suggest you call first thing Sunday morning to resolve the issue.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Joel,

    I've sent you a PM with further details.
  • JoelJoel Member Posts: 6
    Nissim,

    I did got your PM in my email and yes i will do what you told me first thing Sunday Morning here and reach your CS live and call them. If ever i hope like you says can assist me if i cannot reached them out. If so and i know things will be in place soon i thank you in advance.
    If ever i will transfer or load my funds into my payoneer card to another active payoneer card does it cost me a lot and do it takes more complicated? If so and i transfer it can i credit it/withdraw it from another payoneer which i will transfer my funds? Or is it possible for me to transfer my funds to my bank account?
    I hope we can just reset my PIN for me not to take many options just to withdraw my funds into my payoneer card as soon as possible.
    Thanks,
    Joel



    Nissim wrote:

    Joel,

    I've sent you a PM with further details.
  • JoelJoel Member Posts: 6
    Nissim,
    Chat Live at CS is still closed..It never been open from the very start i use it and still i cannot contact the phone hotline number.
    It is impossible for me to reach them. Is there any offices here at Philippines with a phone number to contact with and can help me? Or anything option that can possibly help me here?
    Nissim, I need help badly.
    Joel



    Joel wrote:

    Nissim,

    I did got your PM in my email and yes i will do what you told me first thing Sunday Morning here and reach your CS live and call them. If ever i hope like you says can assist me if i cannot reached them out. If so and i know things will be in place soon i thank you in advance.
    If ever i will transfer or load my funds into my payoneer card to another active payoneer card does it cost me a lot and do it takes more complicated? If so and i transfer it can i credit it/withdraw it from another payoneer which i will transfer my funds? Or is it possible for me to transfer my funds to my bank account?
    I hope we can just reset my PIN for me not to take many options just to withdraw my funds into my payoneer card as soon as possible.
    Thanks,
    Joel
Sign In or Register to comment.