Big Delay With Load Approval

mtdnamtdna Member Posts: 7
edited January 2012 in Ask The Community
I've had a Payoneer account for 14 months now and get my Amazon payments paid into it. However, today (I'm in Australia), for the last 12 hours, in my Payoneer account under "Load Status" for an Amazon payment, it says "Payment waiting approval." I contacted Live Chat who told me it would take two business days for the payment to be approved manually due to the regulations of the new bank. However, I haven't heard of this severe delay happening to anyone else. I very much hope this is not in fact the case? Thanks, mtdna

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    mtdna wrote:

I've had a Payoneer account for 14 months now and get my Amazon payments paid into it. However, today (I'm in Australia), for the last 12 hours, in my Payoneer account under "Load Status" for an Amazon payment, it says "Payment waiting approval." I contacted Live Chat who told me it would take two business days for the payment to be approved manually due to the regulations of the new bank. However, I haven't heard of this severe delay happening to anyone else. I very much hope this is not in fact the case? Thanks, mtdna

Hey,

Payments sent via the US Payment Service have always needed to pass through review in our system, as is required by the bank and our regulators. This is nothing new, and is in no way connected to the transition to the new bank. Some payments will process more quickly than others, depending on the pending amount of payments in the system and other factors. Your specific payment should be reviewed shortly.

I apologize for the confusion.
  • mtdnamtdna Member Posts: 7
    edited January 2012
    Nissim wrote:

Hey,

Payments sent via the US Payment Service have always needed to pass through review in our system, as is required by the bank and our regulators. This is nothing new, and is in no way connected to the transition to the new bank. Some payments will process more quickly than others, depending on the pending amount of payments in the system and other factors. Your specific payment should be reviewed shortly.

I apologize for the confusion.

Thank you, Nissim!
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    mtdna wrote:

Thank you, Nissim!

You're very welcome.

Just an update, your payment has been processed and the funds are available on your card.
  • mtdnamtdna Member Posts: 7
    Nissim wrote:

You're very welcome.

Just an update, your payment has been processed and the funds are available on your card.

Thank you so much! Very much appreciated!