Loading money to payoneer card

Hello, I want to load money to my card. I wanted to use my card to buy a domain name from godaddy as the debit cards in pakistan doesn't allow us to do so. For that i need to have some balance in my account. I don't know how to get some balance into my payoneer account. Please tell me how do I load money to my card? will it work if i transfer the money into the first century bank account(which I got after registering on payoneer) from my pakistani account? can I use my payoneer card if I transfer the money into first century bank account from my pakistani account? I really need some help.

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi,

The focus of Payoneer is helping companies and businesses (our partners) pay their employees and freelance workers. If you're not working for a specific company that is our partner, you may use something called the US payment service (which needs to be applied for and verified) in order to receive money from companies in the US such as Amazon, Ebay, Paypal and other which are on our white list.

We do not support private payments or money transfers between family/friend/yourself. You cannot just load money onto the card, this money has to be some sort of payroll/payment for work you've completed for a company.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

This discussion has been closed.