Your Card Has Not Been Approved Yet

kris3dkris3d Member Posts: 8
Hello Payoneer !

I just discovered your great service, as I am an active freelancer on elance and odesk.

I just registered for a card, then ... what's next ?
I didn't receve any email apart the one from odesk confirming a new payment method.
I haven't been asked to provide documents, or anything else to confirm, no email from payoneer indeed.
And my account is showing "Your card has not been approved yet"

Did I miss something ?

Many thanks

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    kris3d wrote:

Hello Payoneer !

I just discovered your great service, as I am an active freelancer on elance and odesk.

I just registered for a card, then ... what's next ?
    I didn't receve any email apart the one from odesk confirming a new payment method.
    I haven't been asked to provide documents, or anything else to confirm, no email from payoneer indeed.
    And my account is showing "Your card has not been approved yet"

Did I miss something ?

Many thanks

Hey Kris,

Firstly, welcome to Payoneer, we're glad to have you ;)

I checked your application status, and it's still pending review. Each application needs to be manually reviewed by our account approval department, which usually takes 1-2 business days.

Once it has been processed, you will get an e-mail confirmation with further details.

If you have any other questions regarding your application or Payoneer in general, please feel free.

Thanks,
  • kris3dkris3d Member Posts: 8
    Nissim wrote:

Hey Kris,

Firstly, welcome to Payoneer, we're glad to have you ;)

I checked your application status, and it's still pending review. Each application needs to be manually reviewed by our account approval department, which usually takes 1-2 business days.

Once it has been processed, you will get an e-mail confirmation with further details.

If you have any other questions regarding your application or Payoneer in general, please feel free.

Thanks,

Thanks for the quick answer Nissim, I enjoy such customer services !

This is all I needed to know. I was just afraid that I missed a message because of some spam filters.

Waiting now for your email ;)

Kind regards.

Kris
    kris3d wrote:

Thanks for the quick answer Nissim, I enjoy such customer services !

This is all I needed to know. I was just afraid that I missed a message because of some spam filters.

Waiting now for your email ;)

Kind regards.

Kris

You're very welcome ;)

Though, are you saying you didn't receive any e-mail at all? You should have received an e-mail confirmation that your application was received and is under review.

I checked our system and it shows it was sent out to you.
    Nissim wrote:

You're very welcome ;)

Though, are you saying you didn't receive any e-mail at all? You should have received an e-mail confirmation that your application was received and is under review.

I checked our system and it shows it was sent out to you.

No email from you at all :mellow:
    kris3d wrote:

No email from you at all :mellow:

Hm, I would advise checking your spam filters to make sure it didn't get marked as junk (and that Payoneer is on the white list of approved senders).

When the application is processed, you'll get another e-mail, so if you don't get anything within a couple of business days (by the end of the business day on Monday) please contact me so I can look into it.
    Nissim wrote:

Hm, I would advise checking your spam filters to make sure it didn't get marked as junk (and that Payoneer is on the white list of approved senders).

When the application is processed, you'll get another e-mail, so if you don't get anything within a couple of business days (by the end of the business day on Monday) please contact me so I can look into it.

I just deactivated all the spam filtering tools, just in case.
    But don't worry, I will contact you and maybe provide another email adress if I am still not receiving emails from you.

Thanks
    Hello Nissim

I haven't received any news :huh:
    Could you please give me some update about my account ?

Thank you

Kris
    kris3d wrote:

Hello Nissim

I haven't received any news :huh:
    Could you please give me some update about my account ?

Thank you

Kris

An e-mail with further instructions on processing your application was sent out on the 8th. It was sent out by the system, so if you didn't get it there may be some error in the e-mail address provided.

I suggest you contact us via live chat at: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx to get an update on the account status.