Error with page loading

jdiaijdiai Posts: 2Member

i was sent my us payment service bank details through email and was told that it wasnt yet verified. And

to verify it i need to complete the questionnaire through a link attached to the email. but when i click on

the link to complete the verification the page comes as an "error page". my payoneer card has just been

sent so i have not received and activated it yet, maybe thats why i get the page error ? although my usps

is enabled cause i added it to my paypal account and it was verified in paypal. so i would just like to know

where the error is from. thanks

jennifer d.

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

We had some maintenance work done yesterday - which could be the reason for the error. Please try the link again and it should be just fine now. Thanks.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• amine360amine360 Posts: 5Member

HI,

when I click on the questionnaire link "in my email box" I have the same problem , an ERROR-404 page appears. Please tell me how can I solve this problem.

Thank you.

Hi,

can you send me screenshots of both the email you received and of the error page? Send them to me in a private message please.

Romi

• amine360amine360 Posts: 5Member

Yes ,  but how can I send you a private message , in which email ?

Please use the private messaging system here on the forum. It's very easy :) You can go to my profile and you'll see the option to send me a message. Add the screenshots there. Thank you

Romi