Some questions for a newbie

I have to join payoneer to receive some earnings.

here are my questions.

1. Can it just be a website like paypal that receieves money and I transfer them to my bank account (I dont want a card!)

2.Do I have to declare this as yet another bank account that I own?

3.what charges are there to transfer money to a bank account in uk

4.what charges are there to transfer money to paypal.

5.are there any running costs to this account?

Comments

• nast1947nast1947 Posts: 1Member

I  am a new member here,My name is Nasir and i work with pure leverage.i have tyr to register for global bank transfer and when i was carrying out the process i could not complete it coz i don't know my bank swift code.so ever since then that page has not been open for me again.i try to apply for the card and i receive a message that it has been cancelled.i want to receive my commission through my bank here in Nigeria via transfer.That question 1 is were my problem lies and i wish you will be able to help me track my commission.Also i work with virta pay too and i can't receive my commission coz click bank that track and send commission does not have Nigeria in the country they operate.These are my issues and am looking up to possible solution from you.Thanks.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭
    payoneerc wrote on July 28 2013, 12:02 PM: »

I have to join payoneer to receive some earnings.

here are my questions.

1. Can it just be a website like paypal that receieves money and I transfer them to my bank account (I dont want a card!)

2.Do I have to declare this as yet another bank account that I own?

3.what charges are there to transfer money to a bank account in uk

4.what charges are there to transfer money to paypal.

5.are there any running costs to this account?

Hi,

To answer some of your questions:

In order to be able to transfer your earnings from PayPal to Payoneer, you must have a card and a service calles US payment service enabled. This is done through some steps of verification and application. The US payment service basically provides you with a bank account number, a routing number and a bank name which you can then link to PayPal (or other US companies such as Amazon, Ebay and other on our white list).

We currently do not support transferring funds from the Payoneer card to a bank account/PayPal account etc. You can use the Payoneer prepaid MasterCard like any other MasterCard, to purchase things online and in store, withdraw from ATMs etc.

Each card has a list of fees and pricing received when applying, such as an annual fee, individual transaction fees, ATM fees and more.

nast1947 wrote on July 28 2013, 1:27 PM: »

I  am a new member here,My name is Nasir and i work with pure leverage.i have tyr to register for global bank transfer and when i was carrying out the process i could not complete it coz i don't know my bank swift code.so ever since then that page has not been open for me again.i try to apply for the card and i receive a message that it has been cancelled.i want to receive my commission through my bank here in Nigeria via transfer.That question 1 is were my problem lies and i wish you will be able to help me track my commission.Also i work with virta pay too and i can't receive my commission coz click bank that track and send commission does not have Nigeria in the country they operate.These are my issues and am looking up to possible solution from you.Thanks.

Please contact customer support in this matter: http://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter