Wrong Zip code

NayonNayon Posts: 6Member
edited July 2013 in Ask The Community
Hi i got an email from supporter service

'''In order for us to further review your application, please reply with the following information:'''

meanwhile i just remembered the zip code i put in application form was wrong,. I put zip code of another city of 15 Kilometers away from my current city,,,,...

My actual zip code is : 9205,KHULNA Cantonment, Bangladesh.

But i put : 9100,Khulna , Bangladesh

Will it be an obstacle to get card? Or i can change?

My Reference number: LTK1215304013886X

thanks

Comments

• Bilal SheikhBilal Sheikh Online Freelancer Posts: 92VIP Member ✭✭

You can change your profile information (as well as address) only after get your application approved. Application approved mean your MasterCard was sent.

Nayon wrote on July 28 2013, 11:24 PM: »

Will it be an obstacle to get card? Or i can change?

My Reference number: LTK1215304013886X

No, if you submit wrong address that will not obstacle to send your Card, but of-course you will never get your Card as the wrong address.

If your application already approved you will lost your first Card, in this matter Payoneer will send you another one.

If your application not approved yet, please reply the ticket LTK1215304013886X immediately with requesting for edit to your correct address.

Also, please supply your identity documents to Payoneer.

Find me on Google+ Read my blogs on GoBelal.com.

• NayonNayon Posts: 6Member
    Thank you :), i just sent the request of new zip code, also the copy of national id card in same email,,,,
    and actually my address was right, but i gave zip code of another city of 15 kilometers away from my current one
This discussion has been closed.