How Long I Must Waiting Refund?

SabySaby Member Posts: 3
Need some explanation
Hello!

Sorry for my english.
I try purchase iPad2 from apple-store Hong Kong, but unfortunately they don't work with freight shippers (shipito), so my order was canceled.
Money still hold on my payoneer account (from 5 january).

So, I want know how long it's been hold and is I need some actions for unhold them, or I must simple waiting? I try search about this situation, but it's not successful yet.
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    Saby wrote:

Hello!

Sorry for my english.
    I try purchase iPad2 from apple-store Hong Kong, but unfortunately they don't work with freight shippers (shipito), so my order was canceled.
    Money still hold on my payoneer account (from 5 january).

So, I want know how long it's been hold and is I need some actions for unhold them, or I must simple waiting? I try search about this situation, but it's not successful yet.
    Thanks in advance.

Hello

Please open a ticket with customer support and send me the ticket ID (it starts with LTK) and I can help look into the matter for you.

Thanks

• SabySaby Member Posts: 3
    David wrote:

Hello

Please open a ticket with customer support and send me the ticket ID (it starts with LTK) and I can help look into the matter for you.

Thanks

I don't know there I can find it. Contact us don't get me sent question with info because it have "syntax errors". How I can sent transaction ID without that?

I try some search by forum, and found similar amswer for pre-autorized transaction. For this transactions I must wait 10 business days (so before 25 january). If it's right, when okay, I will wait.
    But here's some note - is I need send to bank cancel report of transaction from Apple? I haven't imagine how I can do it...
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Saby wrote:

I don't know there I can find it. Contact us don't get me sent question with info because it have "syntax errors". How I can sent transaction ID without that?

I try some search by forum, and found similar amswer for pre-autorized transaction. For this transactions I must wait 10 business days (so before 25 january). If it's right, when okay, I will wait.
    But here's some note - is I need send to bank cancel report of transaction from Apple? I haven't imagine how I can do it...

Hi,

You can find the e-mail form here: http://www.payoneer.com/EmailForm.aspx or you can contact us via telephone and live chat using this link: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

The ticket ID number will be given to you in the e-mail confirmation, or in the chat log if you open a chat.

In regards to the expiration time for the pre-authorization charge, it is determined by the merchant. The most common is 7-10 business days, however when a merchant issues a pre-authorization charge they have the option of setting an expiration time.

If you'd like to PM me the e-mail address on your account, I can have a look for you.

Thanks,
  • SabySaby Member Posts: 3
    Sorry for disturbing.

Today I got e-mail from Apple:

Thank you for your email to the Apple Online Store Payment Team.
    We will inform the bank to cancel the authorization and it should be reverse back to your account within 10 business days

So, sorry again.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Saby wrote:

Sorry for disturbing.

Today I got e-mail from Apple:

Thank you for your email to the Apple Online Store Payment Team.
    We will inform the bank to cancel the authorization and it should be reverse back to your account within 10 business days

So, sorry again.

No need to be sorry, that's what we're here for.

As mentioned, the merchant and their bank control the expiration time for the pre-authorization charge, so expect to see it cleared within 10 business days (as mentioned).