Help! "You have maximum PIN try limit"

saptasapta Posts: 7Member

HELP!  :help:

This morning i try to withdrawal some cash in ATM using payoneer card, i accidentally made about 3 mistake when entering PIN and the ATM says "You have maximum PIN try limit" !. 

I back home and look for my secret PIN note, when i back to ATM, i still have "You have maximum PIN try limit" message  :shok: even when using correct PIN. what should i do ? 

Comments

• Bilal SheikhBilal Sheikh Online Freelancer Posts: 92VIP Member ✭✭

Make sure that your Card has available balance. Or, the ATM you tried has no facility to enter MasterCard database. Make sure the ATM accept MasterCard (International), or try another ATM.

Please change your PIN by logging in to your Payoneer "My Account" in order to verify the correct PIN.

To change the PIN , go to My Account > Account information > Change PIN

Find me on Google+ Read my blogs on GoBelal.com.

• saptasapta Posts: 7Member

Hi Bilal,

I have about $200. and the ATM support for Mastercard (i use the ATM last moth - and have successful withdrawal).

I have my correct PIN now, it is fine to go to ATM and make withdrawal now ? someone told me to wait 'till tomorrow (24 hours) to try again. is this correct ? i'm afraid if ATM will 'eat' my card.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi Sapta,

When you enter a wrong PIN 3 times, you are locked from withdrawing money and need to wait 24 hours before you try again. Please note - simply tomorrow isn't enough, it has to be at least 24 hours after you were blocked. Wait until then please.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• saptasapta Posts: 7Member
    Romi wrote on July 30 2013, 8:27 AM: »

Hi Sapta,

When you enter a wrong PIN 3 times, you are locked from withdrawing money and need to wait 24 hours before you try again. Please note - simply tomorrow isn't enough, it has to be at least 24 hours after you were blocked. Wait until then please.

Thank you Romi, made successful withdraw this morning. Thank you!   

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Awesome! Next time- pay attention :)

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

This discussion has been closed.