Payment waiting for approval

netwanenetwane Posts: 1Member

Hello

One of my customer loaded money to my card and it is still in "Payment waiting for approval" status

How long do I have to wait ?

Can you check that for me?

Thanks

My email account is: [email protected]

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi,

I see you've received an email from our payments approval department regarding this payment yesterday. Please check your email inbox.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• ivanromicivanromic Posts: 1Member

Hi. please respond me .dont ignore my questions as other do. i am not crazy,i just want to know where is my money?

Payment ID: 751121

Payment Date (EST.): 08/05/2013 16:30
    Payment Status:Payment waiting for approval

it has 5 days passed and it is still blocked. I ve sent all necessary documents. pls tell me when will my money be available and be polite enough to respond me. I know you have to review all this,but it has 8 days passed since paypall sent it to my  USPS. It is not polite not to inform me and not to asnwer me.This is lot of money,i was couting on it to have it till 5.8. now everthig is messed up. Thank you

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

I see that the screenshot you sent us on August 8th was unclear and we couldn't review it. I see that our customer support has asked you to provide a clearer screenshot. Once you do so, they'll be able to review it and process the payment.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter