Problem Ordering a New Card

My card expired in August so i renered the card on the 18th of June.

Since i still dont have the new card, I contacted customer services on the 27th of July with the following message

I ordered a new card on 18th of June 2013, as mine was about to expire (in August) but I still haven't received the card, almost 6 weeks later. Should I continue to wait for the card to arrive (how long on average, does it take a card to reach the UK?) or should I assume it has been lost, in which case, how do I order a new one?

This was the response i got this morning

Dear Catherine,
Thank you for your email.
We do not see that another card has been ordered.

We would like to notify you that your Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard card is about to expire.

In order for us to send you a new card, please log in to your My Account at www.payoneer.com and complete the following steps:

• Click on the link: your card will expire on 8/2013.
  • Enter the requested verification details.
  • Confirm your shipping address. If your shipping address has changed, please update the relevant information.
  • Click on “reissue card”

Once you have submitted the required information, a new card will be shipped to you, free of charge. You will receive an e-mail confirmation with the estimated arrival date of the card.

Note: Your current card will remain active until you receive and activate the new card.

Sincerely,
Tony
Payoneer Customer Support

Unfirtunatley i cant order a new card as i have already ordered a new card, so the "order a new card" link has gone. As you can see from the attached screen caps. I did renew the card and you sent me a confirmation message conforming that.

You say i need to renew my card but I cant, so what now?

Catherine Winchester

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2013

Hi Catherine,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and confusion. I have looked up your ticket and have forwarded the issue along with an explanation to the relevant department. They will update you as soon as they find a solution.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• Jubair85Jubair85 Posts: 0Member
    Hello,

Few months back, I received my new Payoneer debit card. Didn't have to use it until now. The thing is, since April 2014, I had no money in my card. But now I am planning to load some. Now I have two questions:

1. Will Payoneer deduct an amount for the maintenance from April to October 2014?

2. How much will Payoneer deduct for the activation of my new card?

Thanks
  • Urfi649Urfi649 Posts: 3Member
    yesterday when i logged in into my payoneer account, i saw a link that "your card has been expired". I submitted a request for new card. My question is that when will i get my new card? i mean when will i receive it at home? I am from Pakistan. Anyone have experience?
  • Urfi649Urfi649 Posts: 3Member
    yesterday when i logged in into my payoneer account, i saw a link that "your card has been expired". I submitted a request for new card. My question is that when will i get my new card? i mean when will i receive it at home? I am from Pakistan. Anyone have experience? In how many days i will get it??? Plz reply my answare
  • NanechNanech Posts: 2Member
    My Question is :

My card will expire this month so i made an application for a replacement card on [ 09/19/2015 19:09 EST ] and until now i didn't receive the card, i know that the Standard shipping takes 15-25 business days, now is 37 days, and no card arrived.

i'm from MOROCCO

thank you !!

Mohamed
    No Reply :(
  • SivanSivan Posts: 642Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Mohamed, please note that cards may take a little longer to arrive. You can contact our support team and they will help you order a new card: https://payoneer.custhelp.com/
    thank you Sivan :smile:
  • SivanSivan Posts: 642Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Anytime :)
  • JuniorBDJuniorBD Posts: 81Member ✭✭
    Good Support :smiley:
    Best Regards,
    Abdul Halim Jr.
  • kenjirokenjiro Posts: 3Member
    Approx 30 days or more
  • kenjirokenjiro Posts: 3Member
    > @Urfi649 said:
    > yesterday when i logged in into my payoneer account, i saw a link that "your card has been expired". I submitted a request for new card. My question is that when will i get my new card? i mean when will i receive it at home? I am from Pakistan. Anyone have experience?

Approx 30 days or it could be more than it.