Card Shipping Status

pchomepchome Posts: 2Member

Hi,

On June 13 2013 I recieved email from Payoneer noticed my card will be expired on August 2013 and I need to request new card . I submitted my request and wait about 1 month to get update from Payoneer but no email update from Payoneer. Then I asked Payoneer support and know that I need to send Photo ID to complete my request . If I have email update from Payoneer about document require I think I don't need to waste 1 month to wait for nothing . After that I sent my Photo ID to Payoneer to complete my new card request and think everything will be done soon . Again now email update from Payoneer I submit one more ticket to ask about new card and got reply on last Saturday that I need to re-send document in better quality . If I didn't submit last ticket when will Payoneer email me about better quality document require ? 2 times if I did not contact Payoneer I will not know about my card request status. Today I re-send better quality Photo ID and I wish to get email update from Payoneer soon. Thanks !

Ticker Number : LTK1215303980876X

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm sorry for the delay. I've checked it out and forwarded your ID to the support department. They will contact you.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• pchomepchome Posts: 2Member
    Only 30 July I reply Payoneer email with my higher quality Photo ID & submit one Contact Email Form to Payoneer here with my Photo ID too but why till now I haven't recieved any reply from Payoneer ? Today is 04 Aug 2013 and my card will be expired on 31 Aug 2013 so I don't understand why Payoneer make the verify step too too long and it made me tired , I connect all payment from Affiliate Network to this card and I can not change . What I need to do now to get my new replace card ? Very tired now , I submit my request on June and now this month is August about 45 days but verify step can not be completed . WHY ???
  • RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

I'm sorry again for the delay and thank you for your patience. Please wait 24-48 hours and you will be contacted by the relevant department. Thank you.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter