Friend Refer Offer

Junaed333Junaed333 Posts: 6Member

Hello Admin

I saw an offer in my payoneer account and it says 'Earn $25 Just tell your friends about Payoneer'. I want to know how it's work and how do I get paid. I have lot of friends who are new freelancer and that's why I like to take this oppertunity.

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

This banner is for the Refer a Friend bonus we offer. When you click on it you receive a special, individual link. You may send this link to your friends.

Please make sure you're sending the correct link each time (not the url you get when clicking first but the url in the box on the webpage, that you get after logging into your account). Please note that the bonus of $25 is not immediate - each friend you refer must first receive at least a $100 in payments before both of you receive the $25 bonus.

I hope it's clearer now - if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• saarasaara Posts: 5Member

Hi romi its saara. i am a little bit confused about sharing referal link with friends. in you terms of usage it is written or in fact what i understand that you should provide your friends detail to payoneer to share referal link with those friends plz clear my confusion. and one more question can i share my referal link on my friend's blog.!

Hi saara- this is the promo page for Refer a Friend : http://www.payoneer.com/payment-services/en/referafriend/homepage/index.aspx

When you're logged in you can see the referral link in the box on the right, which you can share via FB, Twitter or use a general link for blogs, your site etc.

When someone clicks on this link of yours and signs up to Payoneer it is counted as your referral. When this person received at least a $100 in payments, you and the person will get the $25 bonus

Romi

• saarasaara Posts: 5Member
    thanks romi for your reply and also thanks to payoneer for their wonderful service and amazing customer service. I have one more question.
    Does a person can see who is the referer for her/him?
    Because for some reasons I want to know by whom i was refered to payoneer.

Thanks for your kind words.

When you clicked on the link you could see the person's first name. This is the only information available to you.

Romi