Card Balance: $-573.88

What's the matter? And when I should wait for the solving of the problems?

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Dieselltd wrote:

What's the matter? And when I should wait for the solving of the problems?

Your current balance reflects recent charges made by a merchant with the ability to "force post." This normally occurs with merchants who provide service before payment, and you can see these charges by logging into your online My Account page.

Payoneer does not charge you for a negative balance, and you simply need to receive further payment to your account to resolve the issue.

If you have any questions in regards to these charges, please contact our Customer Support department (I suggest via telephone or live chat).

Thanks,
  • DieselltdDieselltd Member Posts: 2
    Regarding to my expenses. Those we sent to Payoneer and those we've withdrew cannot make negative balance.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Dieselltd wrote:

Regarding to my expenses. Those we sent to Payoneer and those we've withdrew cannot make negative balance.

The Payoneer card is prepaid, and as such we do not approve transactions that would bring your account past the available balance (into negative). However, as I mentioned above, some merchants have the ability to force post a charge, normally merchants who are giving services prior to payment.

I suggest you contact our Customer Support department if you'd like to discuss the specific charges. You can reach them here: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx