Existing cardholder, adding a new partner

VA_dymVA_dym Posts: 2Member

Hello,

I've been with Payoneer since 2010, my partner 2Checkout, they processed credit card payments from the customers on my website. Now in June 2013, i added a new processing company which is Clickbank.com, so now all credit card payments on my site are processed by Clickbank.

As Clickbank.com is in the list of partners for Payoneer, i need to join my Clickbank account to my existing Payoneer card. I have sent ID copy, screenshots of account balance and my name on clickbank account. My account is active, i have payments pending until i can set Payoneer as my payment method from Clickbank partner, though i seem that was not approved for the US payment service.

Does joining a new partner to existing card is the same as application to the US payment service?

I apologize if i misunderstand something, but i seem to need more explanation on the issue. Please, advice me.

Thank you.

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi - if you haven't applied for the US Payment Service in the past, you will need to do so now. This is unrelated to you joining Clickbank now.

For more information on the USPS, please go here: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/7576-what-is-the-us-payment-service-how-does-it-work/

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• VA_dymVA_dym Posts: 2Member

Romi, thank you for the answer. 

What i need more - is joining my Clickbank account to Payoneer, because otherwise i cant receive payments.

I seem to apply to USPS with sending all the required info, and was not approved on some reason, i was not explained why, though i asked about it today after i got note that i was not approved.

So does it mean if i am not approved, that i can't join my new partner Clickbank to my card?

Thank you. You reply is much appreciated.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Please contact customer support regarding your USPS being declined - they can help you out with that.

In order to receive payments from Clickbank you must have the USPS enabled and verified. Please talk to customer support: http://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter