Normal issue and strange response by Helpers

i am having a issue with my card, i got card through infolinks+using us payment service, but there is no option in my account for sending money, card to card, but one my cousin have also account through infolinks but he have this option, when i asked payoneer support, they did not answer me clearly, and chat turned off.

Now i want to know why he have option and why i don't have it, even we both have same partners :/

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭
    Please note that in order to be eligible to use the Card to Card Transfer Service, both the sender and receiver need to be active in receiving payments to their respective accounts. Payments that qualify towards this activity include all payments received from companies that pay with Payoneer, or the US Payment Service.
    If you attempted to make a transfer and were found not eligible, please continue to receive payments to your account, after which you will see the service become available.

Perhaps your cousin has received more payments and so the option is open to him. The same partner doesn't necessarily mean the exact same options.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• umerrockumerrock Posts: 8Member

No my cousin is new, but i am more active with payoneer, i am having 500$ monthly transactions. :/ and your reply also not helpful for me, i want to resolve it.

I see that you're signed up with sharecash - this partner doesn't support card to card transfers for its payees so unfortunately you won't be able to use the service.

Romi

• umerrockumerrock Posts: 8Member

ohh, infolinks partnership card's provide card to card service?

No, Infolinks also does not support Card to Card transfers.

Romi