Card Merging

Merging two cards
I want to merge two cards. One was given by oDesk, another from Elance. I want to merge all partners into Elance Card. But in my oDesk card, Virtual Bank account was enabled. Can it be transferred into Elance card?

Comments

• Tanmoy STanmoy S Member Posts: 19
    edited January 2012
    Please look at chat (ID: LTK529012298017X) about fee waive.

UPDATE: David confirmed me that activation fee for my card was waived. Thanks to Payoneer Team.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Tanmoy,

It's nice to hear from you ;)

I followed up with CS regarding your questions and recent chat, and indeed the activation fee will be waived (an e-mail was sent to you from CS).

In regards to the US Payment Service currently linked to your oDesk account, once you merge the two accounts you can contact CS for assistance in switching it to the Elance card.
    Nissim wrote:

Hey Tanmoy,

It's nice to hear from you ;)

I followed up with CS regarding your questions and recent chat, and indeed the activation fee will be waived (an e-mail was sent to you from CS).

In regards to the US Payment Service currently linked to your oDesk account, once you merge the two accounts you can contact CS for assistance in switching it to the Elance card.

I'll merge two accounts (after getting Payments from PayPal which were already sent) soon and for that I'll contact to CS. Thanks Nissim :) for waving activation fee and information regarding card merging.
    You're very welcome ;)
    Nissim, please look at LTK529012336193X. Don't miss to move my Virtual Account. That is too important. A lot of money is on the way ;) through VA.
    edited January 2012
    Tanmoy S wrote:

Nissim, please look at LTK529012336193X. Don't miss to move my Virtual Account. That is too important. A lot of money is on the way ;) through VA.

Hey,

I've contacted Customer Support and informed them of the ticket, including the US Payment Account. We'll contact you once it's been processed.

Thanks for updating me :)
    CS asked me some info. I sent those by the reply of the email. Now I need your help again to process the request faster ;)
    Tanmoy S wrote:

CS asked me some info. I sent those by the reply of the email. Now I need your help again to process the request faster ;)

Great ;) It looks like they beat me too it though, CS already transferred your ticket to the proper department to be processed. They're super fast today (as usual).

We'll update you when it's been processed.
    WOW, great :) Really Payoneer Team is being super fast day by day ;)
    Nissim, can you please let me know any update about my request? Two days was gone, but no luck :mellow: yet.
    Tanmoy S wrote:

Nissim, can you please let me know any update about my request? Two days was gone, but no luck :mellow: yet.

Hey,

I've contacted the department processing the ticket, and it should be completed by tomorrow. As the US Payment Service details need to be switched over from one account to the other, it takes a little longer than standard account merging, however we'll do our best to get this setup for you as soon as we can.

Thanks,
    They stopped the process as some funds were there. So I have no way until spend all amounts.
    Another question, can I add two oDesk accounts in same card? One is for mine, another is for my brother who wants to withdraw fund to my card to reduce expenses ;)
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    Tanmoy S wrote:

They stopped the process as some funds were there. So I have no way until spend all amounts.
    Another question, can I add two oDesk accounts in same card? One is for mine, another is for my brother who wants to withdraw fund to my card to reduce expenses ;)

Hello,

You can merge two oDesk accounts on the same card, but they both have to be your account. We can only merge accounts that belong to the same person, your brother would need to request a card for himself.

If you would like, you and your brother can transfer funds from one to the other by private loads.

Thanks

Thanks David, I just sent you a PM, please check :)