Why Paypal Transactions Charged More?

dimsdims Member Posts: 20
Hi! Why do you charge more then said in paypal transactions? Who takes these fees?

For example, I paid $18 by paypal today, but my card was charged with $18.32. This is 2% approx. Who took this amount?

Thanks.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    dims wrote:

Hi! Why do you charge more then said in paypal transactions? Who takes these fees?

For example, I paid $18 by paypal today, but my card was charged with $18.32. This is 2% approx. Who took this amount?

Thanks.

Hi Dims,

Have you contacted Customer Support in regards to the transaction? They will be able to pull up your account and give you exact details. You can reach them here: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

If you have already contacted them, please provide me with your ticket ID (starts with LTK) and I'll be happy to follow up for you.

Thanks ;)
  • dimsdims Member Posts: 20
    Nissim wrote:

Have you contacted Customer Support in regards to the transaction?

Sorry didn't notice your answer. Is it possible to see if I contacted Support? Anyway I send them a message today about that case.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I can see that we received your e-mail. Please note that it can take 2-3 business days to receive a reply from customer support.

You can also reach them via live chat and telephone for immediate assistance, Sunday-Friday from 9AM-6PM EST.
  • dimsdims Member Posts: 20
    So, I found their answer. They said that: (1) they cannot find my transaction and (2) asked me to see fees page.

So I am looking at the fees page and can't see why my card charged with 18.32 instead of 18. What fee applies here?