Payment Cancelled

martin_bodommartin_bodom Posts: 18Member ✭✭
VA trouble
Hello, I sent two payments from my paypal account on Jan 06 that was cancelled and sent back again, the reasons were that the account number was incorrect. I was aware that the accounts were going to change but I never received a notification about it, did it change? and if they changed why didn't I get any notice before? What about my card? Do I have to get a new card to get my money from the ATM?

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012

Hello, I sent two payments from my paypal account on Jan 06 that was cancelled and sent back again, the reasons were that the account number was incorrect. I was aware that the accounts were going to change but I never received a notification about it, did it change? and if they changed why didn't I get any notice before? What about my card? Do I have to get a new card to get my money from the ATM?

Hey Martin,

Thanks for contacting us.

Indeed, the accounts have been transitioned over to our new bank, which offers a much better and quicker service. As explained in the e-mail sent out to you, the updated details for your Payoneer account's US Payment Service can be viewed by logging in to your online My Account page (under the services drop-down menu).

There's no need to request a new card, the new details are automatically linked to your existing Payoneer card, so all you need to do is update the senders with your new details (and confirm they are on the whitelist of approved senders).

If you have any additional questions, please feel free.

Thanks,
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • martin_bodommartin_bodom Posts: 18Member ✭✭
    ok thanks Nissim, I just updated the information on paypal and sent the new payment so I will see how it goes.
    But there is another problem, there is another payment that has been sent and it says "Completed" on paypal but it's not on my payoneer account, it was sent a few days ago while I still had the old number, how can I get that money back to my paypal account because right now it is lost in the air. If you have an email I can send you the detailed information.
    Thanks,
    Martin
    edited January 2012

ok thanks Nissim, I just updated the information on paypal and sent the new payment so I will see how it goes.
    But there is another problem, there is another payment that has been sent and it says "Completed" on paypal but it's not on my payoneer account, it was sent a few days ago while I still had the old number, how can I get that money back to my paypal account because right now it is lost in the air. If you have an email I can send you the detailed information.
    Thanks,
    Martin

Please e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll definitely look into that for you.
    Nissim
  • tina27vtina27v Posts: 17Member
    I sent a paypal transfer to an old bank account once and it also showed completed, but then it eventually was sent back to paypal by the bank when the account was not valid. Hopefully it will be the same for you.
    Thanks Tina, do you know if there is a way to make that process faster? or somehow cancel the transfer in Paypal so I can resend it again now with the updated VA number.
    edited January 2012
    It took some time but eventually it came back (I don't remember exactly how long it was). I did contact paypal but they werent really helpful. It took a little bit of arguing to get them to consider cancelling it, because they said it was my fault, and by the time they got back to me the payment was already sent back. You shoudl probably still contact them though, it couldnt hurt.
    Thanks Tina, in paypal they told me it can take up to 30 business day to cancel a payment!!
    I just can't believe no one send me an email or any kind of advice that the account numbers were going to change, I'd have saved all this trouble.
    Nissim I will email you with the details of the payment so you can track it for me, I can't loose it. Thanks.
    edited January 2012
    Hey Martin,

I've looked into the issue for you, and the bank normally returns invalid payments (sent with a typo or to an inactive account) within a few business days. Once returned, it's up to PayPal to process.

It's likely the 30 business day estimation they gave you is a "diplomatic" answer, to cover all possible scenarios..however it shouldn't take that long. Of course, once the payment is sent back it's up to PayPal to process, so this isn't something Payoneer can personally handle.

Additionally, please note that an e-mail was sent out to you on December 25th explaining the upgrade to the service and update to your account information, in addition to messages sent directly to your My Account page.
    Nissim

Thanks Tina, in paypal they told me it can take up to 30 business day to cancel a payment!!
    I just can't believe no one send me an email or any kind of advice that the account numbers were going to change, I'd have saved all this trouble.
    Nissim I will email you with the details of the payment so you can track it for me, I can't loose it. Thanks.

hmm....mine took maybe a week I think? For sure not 30 days. Also the email I got with about the VA change told me to go to the account for the new info, I think I got it at the end of december. Hope it works out for you....paypal can be a pain sometimes.
  • shabbir123shabbir123 Posts: 4Member
    Hi, Payoneer cancel my PayPal payment due to disable global payment services cancel date is 10/04/2019. They said payment will go to sender within 2-3 business days. But I don't receive yet. Today date 23/04/2019. Kindly help!
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 569Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @shabbir123,

The process can take up to 10 business days, which would be this week. PayPal would then have to credit the amount back to your PayPal account. Please check in with PayPal sometime this week regarding the status.

Thanks kazPayoneer.
    Hi @KazPayoneer
    Have a good! I still don't receive payment in PayPal after 10 business.kindly help me!
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 569Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

You'd have to contact PayPal at this point. It is likely that they have received the payment, but have not credited it back towards your account.

Ok kazPayoneer thanks!