Affiliate Payments

DefectDefect Posts: 1Member
I got my first few payments in the last few weeks and am really happy with the service, i had a problem with linking but I went on live chat and they fixed it right away. I had the money loaded fast, for the extra fee, but now it always loads like thy without asking me. Is there a way to change it back to ask me each time?

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Defect wrote:

I got my first few payments in the last few weeks and am really happy with the service, i had a problem with linking but I went on live chat and they fixed it right away. I had the money loaded fast, for the extra fee, but now it always loads like thy without asking me. Is there a way to change it back to ask me each time?

Hey,

When selecting your payment load method, standard or immediate, there is an optional selection you can make to always have payments loaded via the immediate load option. It sounds like you may have selected this option.

Please contact Customer Support and the will assist you in removing this option.

Thanks.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • maribethmaribeth Posts: 3Member
    Defect wrote:

hi maribeth also mind too my payment is not see loads and i hope fixed it too.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    maribeth wrote:

hi maribeth also mind too my payment is not see loads and i hope fixed it too.

I checked your account status, and see you have a pending ticket with Customer Support. As mentioned, your account was disabled due to an extended period of inactivity. Once you receive a new payment from your partner program, simply contact Customer Support and they will re-enable the account for you.

Also, if you are getting paid from multiple partner programs that pay with Payoneer, you can link them all to the same Payoneer card. I see Customer Support already sent you an e-mail for details on getting this done, and you just need to confirm some information so they can process the request for you.

If you have any questions at all, please feel free.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer