Payment Waiting For Approval

SammiSammi Member Posts: 5
Hey

My payments are usually processed in under a couple of hours but I received [Payment ID: 3332087] and it has not been processed for a pretty long period of time which is something that has never happened before.

I would like to know what the problem is. Currently it says that the "Payment waiting for approval". Does this mean that the person who sent me the payment has not authorized it yet? Or that Payoneer are still processing it?

My second question is that when I receive payments from a partner, I have the option to load them for a 5$ fees in under an hour. Lately I've started accepting direct loads too but they are taking up to two days to load. Is there a way I can pay the 5$ fees and have them loaded in under an hour too?

Your reply will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    Sammi wrote:

Hey

My payments are usually processed in under a couple of hours but I received [Payment ID: 3332087] and it has not been processed for a pretty long period of time which is something that has never happened before.

I would like to know what the problem is. Currently it says that the "Payment waiting for approval". Does this mean that the person who sent me the payment has not authorized it yet? Or that Payoneer are still processing it?

My second question is that when I receive payments from a partner, I have the option to load them for a 5$ fees in under an hour. Lately I've started accepting direct loads too but they are taking up to two days to load. Is there a way I can pay the 5$ fees and have them loaded in under an hour too?

Hey,

I see that your payment is currently pending, all private loads are reviewed by our payment department and it will most likely be reviewed today.

In regards to your second question, I am sorry we can't expedite that process.

Please feel free to ask any further questions.

• SammiSammi Member Posts: 5
    Thank you for your reply David.

One last question, Now the payment says "Load on estimated date" but in the information of the transaction it is not showing any estimated date, it only shows the EST of the time the payment was made. What is the status of the transaction now?
    Sammi wrote:

Thank you for your reply David.

One last question, Now the payment says "Load on estimated date" but in the information of the transaction it is not showing any estimated date, it only shows the EST of the time the payment was made. What is the status of the transaction now?

The current status is pending, as with any private loads it needs to be reviewed by our payment department and it will most happen today.

• aoupuaoupu Member Posts: 1
    Hey

My payments are usually processed in under a couple of hours but I received [Payment ID: 5506967] and it has not been processed for a pretty long period of time which is something that has never happened before.

Please let me know what the problem is. Currently it says that the "Payment waiting for approval". Does this mean that the person who sent me the payment has not authorized it yet? Or that Payoneer are still processing it?

I am afraid i will not get my money....

aoupu wrote:

Hey

My payments are usually processed in under a couple of hours but I received [Payment ID: 5506967] and it has not been processed for a pretty long period of time which is something that has never happened before.

Please let me know what the problem is. Currently it says that the "Payment waiting for approval". Does this mean that the person who sent me the payment has not authorized it yet? Or that Payoneer are still processing it?

I am afraid i will not get my money....

I see your payment has been processed and loaded, enjoy :)