Payment not being loaded

Hi, a few days ago i received this mail from Payoneer, and I got the exact same mail again today.

Why does Payoneer needs to confirm my details, usually the money is automaticly transfered to my bank account without any confirmation. 46wNg.png

Comments

• Romi
    Romi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I see that your application is under review with the financial department (that deals with GBT). Please wait until they get back to you with further details.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• Myxomatosis
    Myxomatosis Member Posts: 9
    Romi wrote on August 21 2013, 2:33 PM: »

Hi,

I see that your application is under review with the financial department (that deals with GBT). Please wait until they get back to you with further details.

Thanks for the reply! Can you tell me how long will I have to wait, and why is the application under review? I've been using payoneer for a while, and this never happened before.

• Romi

Hi,

I don't know the details and cannot give you a time frame, but please allow a few more business days. They're checking the account and details.

Romi

• Myxomatosis

It has been almost a week, and i still haven't received any updates. Is there any way that this could be expedited? I am getting really frustrated about this situation...

• Romi

Hi,

I've forwarded the question to the relevant department. They will look into this. I'm sorry again for any delay.

Romi

• Myxomatosis
    Romi wrote on August 26 2013, 2:41 PM: »

Hi,

I've forwarded the question to the relevant department. They will look into this. I'm sorry again for any delay.

Hey,

Sorry if I am impatient, but this is really frustrating. I still haven't received any updates on this situation. I received my payment on 18th of August, and it's just stuck there since. I am using Payoneer since February 2012 and i never had any issues. I am not sure what the problem is, could someone atleast send me some kind of update and a possible time frame for this?

• Romi

Hi,

I apologize again for your frustration.

I've received a reply from the GBT department: the problem is that the account fails issuing whenever we attempt to re-register it. We have been in touch with our bank and are waiting for their reply with how to rectify the problem. 

This is why I do not know a time frame for this. We're waiting on answers and a way to resolve this.

Romi

• Myxomatosis
    Romi wrote on August 27 2013, 12:04 PM: »

Hi,

I apologize again for your frustration.

I've received a reply from the GBT department: the problem is that the account fails issuing whenever we attempt to re-register it. We have been in touch with our bank and are waiting for their reply with how to rectify the problem. 

This is why I do not know a time frame for this. We're waiting on answers and a way to resolve this.

Thank you for the answer! Atleast now i know what the problem is!