Living Overseas... Please Help! Urgent!

Frustrated!
I am am american living in europe. My husband supports me, and the bills are all in his name. We do not have EU issued identification because we are living here under the SOFA agreement for US government workers. For my payoneer account, I submitted my US passport as identification. Our physical address is not on a military base, so it is a european street address. I just received an email stating that my account was not approved because my id does not match my country of physical residence.

I am a legal resident of america who just happens to physically live in germany. MY American mailing address is a military po box (APO AE) on the local army base, and payoneer does not accept po boxes?

How should this be rectified??? I still can receive mail to my parents house in the US, so i replied to the email stating that the card can be shipped there if it makes all this easier, because I am going on vacation soon at their house and i can pick up the card. However, i would still like to receive my bills at my APO or european street address, once the account is approved.

I really need my money soon!! Please help i am very confused.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey,

Your application hasn't been declined, our account approval department is simply requesting more details. I will send you a PM with more information specific to your application.

Thanks,
  • minxynymphminxynymph Member Posts: 2
    looking forward to it! thanks!
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    minxynymph wrote:

looking forward to it! thanks!

You're very welcome. I've just sent you a PM with further details, and feel free to contact me or reply with any questions.