Wrong POS Amount & ATM withdrawal Declined

fauxpiano2fauxpiano2 Posts: 20Member ✭✭
edited August 2013 in Ask The Community

yesterday I went to the local mall and bought something small and paid by payoneer card (around $2 in USD). I had $2.72 or something on my payoneer card before that.

I just logged in to my payoneer account and I see a negative balance of $-10.16. the wrong amount charged transaction number is: 66486916 also it' says 08/13/2013 19:37 payoneer account (wrong date too). I have the invoice with me (the one we get after signing for POS bill).

last time I went to that place is 1st of this month (65246078). that one is for a $5.47 charge. that transaction is already completed.

I just received some paypal payments. and going to transfer it to my payoneer bank account now. so the negative balance will be paid in late Monday I believe.

please check this issue and fix it for me. 

thanks

I registered using this same forum email for my payoneer account. please locate my account

Other TOPIC:

I took some money out of the ATM on the 22nd. the first try I got an error saying not enough funds ($1 payoneer fee charged). I thought I may have entered it wrong. but after that I entered $4 less than I originally wanted and got the money. next morning when I check my payoneer balance I had closer to $10 remaining balance. so why did I get and error and charged $1 fee when I had enough money on my account at the first place (I didn't loaded/transferred any money to my US payment/payoneer account during the before/on/after that transaction date ). please let me know

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi,

Please note that this transaction (from the 23rd of August) is in a pre-authorization status. This means that the funds are held by the merchant and will be released once the merchant completes the transaction - you will only be charged the amount you agreed upon. Your balance will be updated.

Regarding the ATM - from what I see there was probably a malfunction in the ATM itself since you did, as you said, have sufficient funds. Perhaps you put in the wrong PIN or there was some other error. I see that you did withdraw $69.92 right after.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• fauxpiano2fauxpiano2 Posts: 20Member ✭✭

Hello! thank you for replying me, I appreciate it.

I called the payment processed bank 2 days ago and they said the transaction is already completed. so it's no longer an authorization! if you can see my account now the transaction shows on my account, Transaction ID: 66989600 and the correct amount is charged $1.87.

but that wrong amount/wrong date charged transaction (see my original post) is still there: 66486916 $11.01. even though I didn't had any money on my account, how can money goes out of my account? because I had a negative balance of $-10.16 because of the wrong charge. when I called the payment processed bank (merchant service providing bank of that mall) they said they only charged the $1.87. and in order to get the money back I had to call my card issuing bank.

so please make this right and reverse that payment of $11.01 66486916 and credit my account. I really appreciate the help.

​i'm still confused because $11.01 went out of my account when I only had just over a $2 balance, payoneer is a debit card not credit.  :unknw: 

I just had a sandwich and a milkshake. paid by payoneer card for that order, and I hoped it will go okay this time. seems like it went right this time :)

anyway, please thoroughly review my account and credit the wrongly charged money. I appreciate it.

thank you..

Hi,

I see it is now off the list.

Please make sure with the merchant they haven't charged this by mistake and if this is wrong, please contact our support department and they will handle this issue and resolve it.

Romi

edited September 2013

thank you for the reply. can you please give me the link to contact support?

hope this will get resolved soon.

thanks again

You can contact them here: http://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

Romi

thank you... I will contact them tomorrow (6:50 PM local time). signing off for today.

I'm gonna use the live chat first :)

have a good day!

edited September 2013
    I used the live chat, and they blocked the card to protect my funds. said I will get a replacement card soon. Ticket: LTK1215305517393X

I transferred few paypal payments 2 days ago, so what will happen to those payments? and my future US payment account transfers until I get the card?

also can you please let me know the charges for the new card? is it only $12.95, and no activation fees? and the amount will be taken from my available balance right?

also I can see that my US payment account info is longer shows under my payoneer account. so what will happen to the money I transferred earlier? can I still use the US payment account until I receive the card? or will I be issued a new US payment account too?

thanks for your help

Hi,

The payments you've transferred and all your existing funds will transfer to the new card when you receive your card and activate it.

You won't need to pay an activation fee- this is a one time fee for the first card you receive. You will have all the other applicable fees, just like you've had until now (annual fee, transactions fees etc).

Please make sure with customer support that your USPS details are valid and enabled - I think there should be no change in this case but double check with them.

Romi