Can't login after creating an account

I made my account about a week ago and was waiting for my card to arrive I've gotten my card but when I try to login with what I am positive is the right email and password it doesn't work. I've went to recover my password and I'm not sure if I've entered my birthday wrong when I've signed up or what but that way is a no go. I have check all of my email for a confirmation email of signing up and I can't find a single message and am wondering what I should do I know all the information I've used to sign up (SS#, Security Answer, License #, ect.)

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi,

Please give me your email address so I can look into it

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

This email address does not appear in our system. Please make sure this is the right one.

Romi

• cross091cross091 Posts: 3Member

is there a way I can find out which one I used in case I've messed it up on registration... If not would I have to create a new account and somehow transfer or cancel the payment?

I have no way of telling which email you used at registration. Please try to remember since it should be an active email account. You can try to send me a private message with your full name (as it appears in Payoneer) and I'll try to find it in the system.

Romi