Expedited DHL shipping.

FireFire Posts: 1Member
Hello !

I contacted support to request information about how to get my card shipped via DHL, the information provided told me that I need to add money to my funds using the Private Loading Service, to this point everything looks good, but there its a huge problem, in order to use the Private Loading Service I need to have received at least 1 payment from official partners, wich cant not be done since I didnt activated my card yet since I didnt received it, so its kinda nonsense loop that makes me not being able to pay for DHL shipping, 

any solutions? 

Regards,

Comments

• OmoOmo Posts: 6Member

Yes indeed, "nonsense loop" caught me there!

Even though support tells that you can recieve payment from Official Partners without activating your card- it turns out- Official Partners wont issue any payout due to your non-activated card! 

Payoneer need to let user allows to load, at least, the costs to cover the DHL shipping.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi,

You can still receive payments from partners or via USPS before receiving your card and activating it. If you receive payments you'll have sufficient funds to cover the DHL shipment.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• mdmithunmdmithun Posts: 5Member
    Romi wrote on August 26 2013, 8:00 AM: »

Hi,

You can still receive payments from partners or via USPS before receiving your card and activating it. If you receive payments you'll have sufficient funds to cover the DHL shipment.

What is the cost of DHL and How long does it take to reach the Card?

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

DHL shipping costs $60 and shipping time is 4-7 business days. A tracking number is provided within 2-3 business days.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• mason124mason124 Posts: 3Member
    How do i request this service