Payment missing informations.

JuJuJuJu Posts: 49Member ✭✭

Dear Admins,

I just have (another) problem with private loads.

One payer sent me a payment (Ref. 7697147) and has been requested additional documents.

He already sent so please ask payment department to speed up the approval thanks.

I also want to tell you that, your request to send out to Payoneer a copy of ID card and Credit Card raised some suspicion on other payers... They told me this could be used for a ID steal or Credit Card fraud, because they don't know Payoneer.

Briefly my question is: If Credit Card issuer already approved the transaction (They use 3d approval so is indeed the payer making the transaction) what is the reason why you ask personal documents and credit card copy that is sure not comfortable to any individual to send?

Thanks for your assistance...

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

This payment came in yesterday and it takes 1-2 business days to review the person's documents and information before a payment is approved.

We ask for documents for verification - we need to confirm the identity and that the details match so we can approve the payment. You can tell your clients that we are a regulated US company, working under strict laws and regulations. We hold all the information we have in very secure environments and use it only for verification and security purposes. 

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• JuJuJuJu Posts: 49Member ✭✭

Thanks for your help Romi, kind as usual  :thumbsu:

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

No problem juju :)

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter