PayPal needs bank statement

anuraanura Posts: 2Member
edited August 2013 in Ask The Community

PayPal asked me to send them to Bank Account Statement under my name and Full account number, but Payoneer rejected it like they don't care about my money. I have 1500 EUROS in my account and if I don't provide the statement Paypal said they freeze the money. Please read the attachment. Then you will realize what happened. Don't believe Payoneer helps you if something happened like this for you. They don't care you. Now I know I'm going to loose my money, but this is a notice to the users who use Payoneer as their PayPal bank account. You all are in danger. Beware!

Comments

• FlowerPowerFlowerPower Posts: 39Member ✭✭
    edited August 2013
    anura wrote on August 26 2013, 2:55 PM: »

if I don't provide the statement Paypal said they freeze the money. Please read the attachment.

Firstly, you have posted confidential information in the PDF. If you normally conduct business in this careless manner, it is no surprise that Paypal may want to look closer at your account. You have claimed that Paypal would freeze your account - you did not say they had frozen your account. I would suggest you clarify the situation by yourself first, then take a deep breath and think rationally about how to move forward. Payoneer is not the only option in most cases.

Consult this list https://www.paypal.com/worldwide/ and see whether Paypal will deposit funds into your local bank account. If they will - then supply Paypal those details, do whatever authentication process they want, and withdraw your money.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi Anura,

I have deleted the file you've uploaded since it is a private chat that shouldn't be posted anywhere and is for your private records.

We are not affiliated with PayPal - our service (USPS) supports it, but if there are certain issues or restrictions withing PayPal we cannot control it. We do not send bank statements for this matter and you'll need to contact PayPal and resolve this with them.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• anuraanura Posts: 2Member

Hi All,

FlowerPower Actually I don't have anything to keep  private. I almost lost my money, No point of keep the privacy.

@Romi Great! So you are saying you are just providing a bank account and users can use it. But if PayPal do something with it that's not your problem. Am I right? So why do you advertise in your page like Payoneer supports with PayPal. If you don't have any connection with them, then Payoneer users are in a risk right? Am I wrong? Please don't give silly answers!

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi Anura,

We provide a service that allows you to receive payments from US companies, PayPal being one of them. We are not partners with PayPal and are not affiliated with them in any type of collaboration - we just allow receiving payments from PayPal. Thus, we cannot be responsible for any changes PayPal makes or limitations they impose on accounts, etc.

Payoneer cardholders are not at risk - we provide a legal and regulated service. We are simply not responsible for another company's decisions.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter