Why I Can Not Get A Virtual Bank Account, Even If I Have Received 3 Payments In The Last 3 Months &#

Why I can not get a Virtual bank account, even if I have received 3 pa
Hi,

My question is clear :
Why I can not get a Virtual bank account, even if I have received 3 payments in the last 3 months !!
Reference number: LTK529012353819X

Help me please, thank you.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey,

While we do require account holders to have at least 3 recent partner payments in order to request the US Payment Service, other factors are considered when reviewing a request. All requests are processed by our account approval department on an individual basis, and an e-mail was sent to you with details regarding your specific request.
  • Mr HappyMr Happy Member Posts: 5
    Hi, thank you for your reply.
    yes, they send me an email, but without any details, in this email they said the following :

"Dear

Thank you for your email.
    To be able to apply for the Virtual Account you need to have more partner payments.
    I suggest you start using your card to get payments and contact us again when you have more partner payments.

Sincerely,"

They doesn't gave me any reasons except that I need more partner payments!
    however, in my account I have 3 payments in the last 2 months !

mini_120121011204214963.jpg

So, what is the problem ?????
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    I wouldn't be able to provide you with more specific information than you've already received, as your personal account details are secure.

As you mentioned, they've instructed you to apply again once you receive more partner payments. While you have indeed received 3 recent payments, requests are reviewed based on additional factors as well. If you'd like to notify me directly once you have, I'd be more than happy to pass the request along.

Thanks,