Payment Processor Partner

IliaIlia Posts: 3Member

Hi,

I'm an owner of forum community and i'm having a PAID subscription (membership) but i can't find a payment processor gateway  accepting this.

Knowing that most of my members don't want to use paypal !

Have you any interesting proposition ? 

Comments

• IliaIlia Posts: 3Member

a little UP !

• TristanPTristanP Posts: 62Member ✭✭

How exactly do your members care about the payment processor you're using to receive payments? It's not like they have to signup for PayPal to make a payment or something. (Although PayPal has the bad habit to make an extra non authorized charge on peoples credit card which probably covers transaction fees or something.)

Anyway, I think Paymill is one of the cheapest payment processors on low/moderate volumes.

• VicVic Posts: 76Member ✭✭
    edited September 2013

Well unless things have changed in the past few months I wouldn't count on payoneer for that, because lots of us have tried hard for years now to get payoneer to become like PayPal or Paxum and allow their customers to sell our memberships and whatever using payoneer as a gateway, a payment processor! But the best we get is we are looking into it a a future option!!!

You can help by adding your vote to this Poll

Plug Rush Earn cash and get traffic for your site using blog plug's or gallery images.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Ilia wrote on August 29 2013, 12:50 AM: »

Hi,

I'm an owner of forum community and i'm having a PAID subscription (membership) but i can't find a payment processor gateway  accepting this.

Knowing that most of my members don't want to use paypal !

Have you any interesting proposition ? 

We currently do not provide payment processing services, however you should look into some of the companies we work with that do provide this. 2Checkout, Bluesnap, ZooZ, Fastpring are some examples.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer