private load approval question

herizoherizo Posts: 30Member ✭✭

Hi All,

I tried to process a private load with a client. The approval department request some informations from the loader. I understand that , payoneer, like other good payement services, need to verify somethings with transactions and i agree.

But the client tell me that it's too complicated and he would like to cancel the transaction. I know he will not send this documents.

My question is, what happen if the client don't give the documents and the transaction is rejected..any problem with my account? i don't have any other way to withdraw money for now i don't want to have my account blocked because of this.

May be it's possible for me to  cancel this transaction myself. how can i do that?

Regards,

Herizo ludovic

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi Herizo,

You account won't be blocked because of this. I'm sorry your client felt it was too complicated because we do ask for minimal information just for verification purposes.

You need to contact customer support and tell them this transaction won't go through - they will cancel it: http://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• herizoherizo Posts: 30Member ✭✭

Thank you very much Romi for your fast answer. 

I will contact customer support to cancel the transaction

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

No problem :)

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter